May 03, 2024, 11:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trike front end  (Read 9598 times)
jt jock

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 10:40:16 PM »

I left the RAF as a JNCO and when you leave you drop a rank, which to me was JT (Junior Technician) From the first day in my military career (and still hapens now) I have always been known as Jock. Hence JT Jock
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 10:42:39 PM by jt jock » Logged

Any day that is not a school day is the day you die.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 10:54:54 PM »

Ah I see -no I don't. Why do you drop a rank when you leave? And surely if you've left you've got no rank anyway?
I've been a Postie for over 19 years. Still exactly the same rank I was when I started. Management's not my thing. Rather be just a foot soldier with no responsibility. Had a new girl start about 2 months ago. Now she's a trainee manager & giving me orders!  Angry

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 11:05:35 PM »

"Time for bed", said Zebedee. G'night all.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
jt jock

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 11:18:43 PM »

You drop a rank as you are no longer in the regular services..........but you maintain a substansive rank which means when the war comes you come back in as kind off the same rank as you left but might have to catch up on some new procedures to regain your previous rank. Confused? I am  and I know  what it all means! If I knew my postie was up at this time it would explain a lot..........

Any day that is not a school day is the day you die.
reliantman

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 09:30:50 AM »

That would mean I came out as an LAC!  No!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: