May 04, 2024, 10:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calstock bike show August '06  (Read 2251 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: November 13, 2006, 01:08:51 PM »

I received a package from Bobbi, ("Biker Gran"), in the post this morning -thanks Hon. The long awaited report on August's bike show & regatta. Looks like a great event & worth the wait! It's now in the August bit of the Rally/Show Photos list.
Thanks again Bobbi  Kiss
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 02:44:45 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 01:09:57 PM »

Nice shirt!  Grin

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 06:18:31 PM »

Quite pleased with those!  I should have said - the bloke with the python on his T shirt is Glenn, standing near his Ural Python.  Apparently there were only 6 imported into UK, one has been triked and two written off, so his is one of three.
And the one in the MMM T shirt is Tonmy but I can't remember who he is, Manky will though...

The dinky purple trike belongs to 12 year old Terri, built by her dad as a Christmas present last year!  I photted it at an earlier event and was going to post it here and send her the link, so here's my original pic. 

It's a lawnmower engine, rear wheels off a quad and front wheel from a scooter, home built frame, it's twist and go, can't remember any more!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 06:34:10 PM »

I liked the photo of Glenn so it's now in the People Piccies section of the main site too. A nice portrait shot.
I took a piccie of Tommy & his mate aboard their Harleys at the Shepton Mallet show back in May. They were just about to leave but waited very patiently while I took their piccie -then my camera died & I lost the shot! He emailed me a few months later to order a shirt & it gradually dawned on us that we'd already met at Shepton.
Some nice piccies Bobbi & the write up was worth waiting for ...so when do I get the next one?!

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 06:42:20 PM »

Hm, hardly took any phots at the Hex Rated, too busy enjoying myself.  Must have taken some at Autumn NABDness - but haven't you already got someone else's tho?

Not doing much now till the Mistletoe Run on 17 Dec, that always makes for fun phots with all the dressing up of people and vehicles!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 06:47:52 PM »

Come to the The Reading/Wokingham toy run on the 10th -you'd love it!
Nope, haven't got anything on the Autumn NABD do, only the May one. Send us some more stuff please, now you've got the hang of it!  Grin

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 09:08:25 PM »

Hm, it would have to be a VERY nice day - 84 miles to reading, then the run, then home - and it starts getting cold quite early now.  I think I'll prolly pass on that one to be honest!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: