May 20, 2024, 08:31:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can anyone help???  (Read 2505 times)
fORGOTTEN

« on: July 18, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »

right i have a SD1 engine and a p6 4 speed Manuel box, would a SD1 clutch be OK in it??

Will that pass S.V.A?
cunningplan

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 09:26:42 PM »

right i have a SD1 engine and a p6 4 speed Manuel box, would a SD1 clutch be OK in it??

check the clutch disc fits on the input shaft of the box, if it does, it should fit
The North

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »

I don't think the Moss Box as  the same size first motion shaft spline as the LT77s, the spigot bush is smaller too from memory, you may be able to use a appropriate clutch  plate and spigot bearing and if the cover allows use it, but again i think the Pressure plate is smaller on the P6 you could drill tap and dowel  the flywheel and mix and match to suit but it may be more practical to get everything rear of the crankshaft compatible both for ease of construction and parts acquisition when servicing  long term. .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: