May 04, 2024, 07:08:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: catering for your event, large or small.  (Read 3255 times)
dobber

« on: June 15, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »

we have available units to cater for any size event from a 12ft unit  doing the usual burgers, bacon, dogs and all drinks to large burger, hot roast pork, donuts n coffee or multi purpose units.food courts with furniture and service.
usually working on us paying a percentage of take as site rent, all units are gas and electric certified and have the full insurance required as well as any of the risk assessments which seem to be asked for these days.
bike and scooter rallies as well as any event can be covered with 24hour service as well as campsites.
call me, Dobber on 07850789330 for any info or quote Dobber in contacting www.colecatering.co.uk

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:12:03 AM »

What area of the country do you cover mate?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
dobber

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »

was just thinking i should put the areas in manky, I'm  based in wakefield west York's, near Leeds and due to fuel costs with towing find myself trying to keep local more and more. we were down hemel hemstead at the bank holiday and have done as far as ardingly near gatwick.
these days, prefer to cover across the country from blackpool side to scarborough side, down to the midlands and up to scotchcorner. depends on event size really.[ got to go to cornwall in October for a large event we do annually all over the country, that's gonna hurt the pocket].
was at the ink,iron and hotrod show at the frontier batley sunday with a trailer, any one down there?
will post more photos.

PS emailed tazet to clear advert.

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: