May 07, 2024, 07:29:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bolt-on Trike back end for GT ?  (Read 2737 times)
Ziggy

« on: October 10, 2006, 07:09:43 PM »

Has anyone got any tips, ideas that will help me with a bolt-on trike back end for my Kawasaki GT750 ?

What I could really do with is a design, especially at the swinging arm mounts Huh

What options do I have for a removable axle mounting ?

Any help would be very appreciated...  Wink

longboarder

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 07:16:26 PM »

Ziggy, have you got the step by step articles where they converted the GT in 100%.
If not i can scan them & send them to you as pdf's
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »

Doro & Kris of Aztec Bikes, here in Basingstoke, actually bought that bike/trike from Alik Windrush. It got written off though by a scumbag joyrider, who unfortunately didn't die in the process. They may have some piccies though. Check it out in the Motors, 3 wheels section, ("Gypsy & Summer's GT750").

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Ziggy

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 06:00:51 AM »

Ziggy, have you got the step by step articles where they converted the GT in 100%.
If not i can scan them & send them to you as pdf's

If you can send them it would be great dude, I can't thank you eoungh, as I seem to have completely missed that article. Thanks dude, your a star... Cool

Doro & Kris of Aztec Bikes, here in Basingstoke, actually bought that bike/trike from Alik Windrush. It got written off though by a scumbag joyrider, who unfortunately didn't die in the process. They may have some piccies though. Check it out in the Motors, 3 wheels section, ("Gypsy & Summer's GT750").

Do you happen to have an e-mail address for them ?

Cheers Andy... Cool

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 09:40:05 AM »

Aztec Bikes' link is in our Links page, with contact details. Doro's also now a regular on the forum of Bikerlifestyle.co.uk -Yodie's own site, (also in our Links page). If you can't catch up with her at either of those I've also got her personal mobile number.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:56:39 AM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: