May 06, 2024, 07:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your order's despatched Byz.  (Read 2342 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: June 06, 2006, 03:14:17 PM »

Byz, your T shirt & mug are winging their way to you even as you read this by the miracle that is Royal Mail.
I'm stream lining the stock -emptying the big cardboard box in the cupboard of the old T shirts & mugs. I've been canvassing opinions recently & decided to discontinue the black T shirt with the 3 colour logo. It cost more to make than the single colour ones so didn't sell so well, plus the heavy weight of ink needed to cover the black gave it a rubbery feel -remember how printed T shirts used to feel in the 70s? Kinda like that. In particular the biking fraternity seem to prefer the more traditional white outline print on a black shirt, so that's what we'll be doing in future.
I've also changed suppliers for the mugs so the red one has changed slightly to match the red of the other one. If you haven't seen either yet I guess that won't mean much to you!
So, I've got 5 large mens black T shirts with the old 3 colour design to clear at 6 quid each, plus a quid for postage. Also 2 of the red mugs in a slightly darker shade of red than the new stock will be, at £2.50 each, plus the quid postage.
Help me empty the stock cupboard & buy one!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 03:16:09 PM »

ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 07:27:16 PM »

Cheers Manky

Cheques been posted

Ta very much Grin

Ironic that the homeless persons drink of choice is Tennants eh?

http://www.choppit.co.uk
ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 09:45:10 PM »

Hi Manky

Got me shirt and mug

ta very much!

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 09:48:02 PM »

What a splendid service Royal Mail give! I think they all deserve an immediate pay rise.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 12:01:06 AM »

Received your cheque Byz. Cashed it & spent it! Thank you.

ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 12:04:48 AM »

Great!    Do you  have Teeshirts for kids as my two boys thinks they are really good and want one!!!! Grin

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 12:14:46 AM »

Grin Depends how big the kids are! Only got a few shirts in stock at the moment but can get more printed up within a week or so. No more of the 3 colour design you've got cos I'm discontinuing them -buy the rest now, they'll be collectable soon! Got some bright red girls T shirts with black outline logo & the address on the sleeve in Medium. The only girlie bit about them is their size so would be O.K for kids. If not, let me know what you want & I'll get some ordered. 6 quid each, plus a quid postage per shirt.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: