May 04, 2024, 11:21:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calstock Bike Show and Regatta Thurs 5th to Sun 8th July  (Read 1501 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: June 16, 2007, 02:06:30 AM »

Calstock Bike Show & Regatta 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 July

Weekend Tickets: £20 Includes entry to all bands / camping and temporary membership to calstock social club over the weekend

Camping on playing field - Cornish Flash Boat Racing - Bike Show Sat afternoon
Sausage & Ale festival - Tamar Inn      Food all weekend till late
Toilets on site    Live music marquee - 7+ bands   Raffle in Social Club
Hog Roast  Massive Fireworks display sat eve

Click Here to see write-up and phots from last year.  Definitely not to be missed!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 09:48:51 AM by Manky Monkey » Logged

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 09:48:06 AM »

I trust you'll be reporting for us again this year Bobbi?  Wink
You taking Rainbow with you again?
Sausage & ale festival -I like the sound of that!  Smiley

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »

Never got any sausages but the ale was Something!  Started me drinking beer again after about 35 years!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 04:31:28 PM »

Got back a little while ago - good weather all weekend if rather windy travelling down there! 

Will send photos when I've edited them, dunno about a write up - just say it was great again, better bands, better loos, more fireworks!  But not as many folks there cos apparently someone posted on the net that it was cancelled (tho I can't find it anywhere).  It started Thursday this year instead of Friday but it was so wet here Thurs I didn't go till Friday.  Rainbow couldn't be there this year but I met up with some of the members of my club and saw some peeps I met in Brittany the weekend before!
Took a train ride across the viaduct Sat afternoon so I missed most of the bike show but I photted some bikes around the site.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 03:14:37 PM »

Thanks Bobbi. Looked like a nice show last year. Maybe next year I'll make it there!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: