May 12, 2024, 06:57:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: A small announcement about Tazet & I.  (Read 8389 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: August 23, 2007, 09:31:01 AM »

O.K, just to clear up any confusion:
Tazzie & I have been together for 7 or 8 months now. Not long in the great scheme of things I know, but long enough for her to become heavily involved in all that goes on here. She lives & works on a country estate near Guildford, drives a posh BMW, (hey, no-one's perfect), & we're quietly collecting parts for her first trike project, which she's keen to get spannering on herself.
I'm selling my flat in beautiful, cosmopolitan Basingstoke & the plan was to put the profit in the bank & move in with Taz. I got cold feet though. It's a big move after living in my own little flat for over 10 years & Taz's cottage is -well, let's just say it's a daunting prospect for someone as picky about cleanliness as me. I thought I couldn't go through with it. We split up. Several threads here mentioned the fact, including the garden clearance one.
Well, thankfully, I've been persuaded I was wrong, we can make it work & we can live happily ever after.
If you choose to share your life with your forum then you've got to show the bad as well as the good so I'm happy to announce young Tazzie & I are back on track.  Grin 

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Chevy Rick

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:19:39 AM »

Great news  Grin Grin Grin
panthershaun

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 10:22:56 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
tazet
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 11:29:46 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin I'm a very happy bunny now. Yes my cottage is a S*** Hole but the clearance has already started and the bedroom stripped and almost painted. We will get there one day. Just be positive and it will happen, (eventually). Love will keep us strong  Grin , (And a good sized skip).
tazet
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 11:42:02 AM »

Oh, I arranged with my boss to use part of one of his garages to totaly clear the house so that we can decorate, carpet and clean it. That way it will give us the space we need and then together sort through everything that we cleared out and decide as to what we keep and what we burn/throw away. Also managed to borrow some large cars to move the stuff. Thats the great thing about living and working in the country. There is always help at hand or a big car  Grin

Anyone on here do car boots as I'm sure a lot of stuff could be sold but I can't be bothered.

The garden clearence thing could also end up as a house clearing too  Grin But thats me just being cheeky  Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 12:06:51 PM »

Same equipment needed for both jobs -industrial gloves, black sacks, chainsaws. Grin

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
tazet
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 12:07:19 PM »

And face masks  Grin
ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 01:03:18 PM »

Good news this!   Grin nice to hear  Grin

Ironic that the homeless persons drink of choice is Tennants eh?

http://www.choppit.co.uk
reliantman

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 03:06:25 PM »

Same here. Smiley
lunatic

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 03:41:12 PM »

Ditto Smiley
yoda
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 05:36:04 PM »

Congratulations
and Manky should be made to roll in mud and not get changed for 2 weeks as punishment

http://www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk
a saveloy of the first order
A self propelling luggage cappacity system
Officially a lady of the night
owner of 'Yoda's magnificent emporium of snappingness'
and light bulb mogul of the Midlands
tazet
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 05:45:10 PM »

Grin that would kill him.
yoda
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 06:06:47 PM »

Grin that would kill him.

think of it more as a life experience  Grin Grin

http://www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk
a saveloy of the first order
A self propelling luggage cappacity system
Officially a lady of the night
owner of 'Yoda's magnificent emporium of snappingness'
and light bulb mogul of the Midlands
Plainy Janie

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 06:39:11 PM »

Just wanted to let you know, I'm genuinely pleased for you, I hope you both manage to sort things out.  It is scary suddenly having your life turned upside down, and it can make you feel insecure.  Its easier to take one step back into hum drum life rather than take one step forward into the unknown.  No relationship is perfect, and yes when you love someone you have to love their disadvantages as well as the advantages. 

NOBODYS PERFECT!  But if you get on well enough, it makes life a less daunting adventure.

My love to you both.  Kiss

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
toad

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 09:21:59 PM »

i would just like to say! andy you bloody fool! just glad you saw the errors of your ways! Grin

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: