May 16, 2024, 05:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: My GS Chop  (Read 15250 times)
blair

it looks bigger in water ! !

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »

the braiding is supose to prevent the hose expanding and they also tent to have a smaller bore than standard brake lines , i had the same problem a while ago on gpz change the seals and still no joy even change the master cylinder and that made no odds change all the hoses , changes the washers , then i bled the systm with one caliper and it worked so i did the other and turns out it was at fault even with new seals , might be worth a 10 min try , single line from master cylinder to one caliper then the other ?

might help
Clive

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2010, 04:39:01 PM »

Cheers buddy, will give that a go before raiding Mr Voodoo's collection!!

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Clive

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 06:44:35 PM »

Blair matey, you're a star!!!!!

I now know what I need to 'steal' from Voodoo! Connected a longer, larger bore hose direct to one then the other caliper, both work great!! Then connected it to the splitter instead of the braided hose, and got some pressure (obviously not the right amount as it's longer and larger, but some none-the-less), so reckon it's the top braided hose!!

Mr Voodoo, I'll hopefully be over tomorrow to raid your hose collection! Will bring a present for you, and your carb balancer too!

Clive
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:59:45 PM by Clive » Logged

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
voodoo

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »

No worries mate....I will probably still be working on that software allnight again lol.......if not I will be up anytime from about 6am.......Voodoo......

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Clive

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2010, 06:59:17 PM »

I won't!!!!!  Grin

bitzman5

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2010, 09:51:02 PM »

Blimey theres a 6 oclock am dint know that i only know 6 oclock pm haha

May your gardian angel fly faster than you can ride
voodoo

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2010, 10:28:32 PM »

I only seem to get a couple of hours sleep at a time in the summer what with it being so warm all the time and being in pain most of the time, then again I only get about 3 or 4 hours a night in winter too so its something your body gets used to...Its a good excuse for being grumpy all the time that I am tired....They say there is no peace for the wicked....damn I must be one wicked old bstd lol....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Clive

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2010, 11:07:44 AM »

ALL MoT'd AND TAXED!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Clive

bitzman5

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2010, 02:38:16 PM »

nice one clive  Grin Grin

May your gardian angel fly faster than you can ride
voodoo

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2010, 05:30:10 PM »

Woohoo...good stuff....Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
tazet
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »

Great news  Grin
triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2010, 05:11:21 AM »

now ride it like you stole it

I hate when people compare Lemmy with God, i know he is great but he is not gonna be Lemmy, ever

If your Dad hasnt got a beard, you've got two Mums

Quote from: Manky Monkey
there's no point it lookin' pretty if we can't drive it. 
Clive

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2010, 07:50:51 PM »

Took it for a blast to work and back yesterday, the scenic route both ways, and it rides great!!!!! Grin Grin

Until Angry.......................................I went to turn into the drive when I got home, and got a horrible grinding noise from the front when braking!! On inspection, one of the brake pads had un-bonded itself from the metalplate it's mounted to, and disappeared, so metal plate to disc wasn't good!!! New pads on order.............................and am now like a kid at christmas, as I want to RIDE IT!!!!!!!

Clive

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2010, 11:08:54 PM »

Cool!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Clive

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2011, 10:39:33 PM »

Sorry to bring this to the front again, but the bikes going up for sale if anyone knows of someone looking for one!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: