May 11, 2024, 08:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My grand-daughter Grace  (Read 1794 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: August 02, 2016, 04:50:27 PM »

Taken at a festival at the weekend - makeup by Grace, she's only 15 but doesn't she look great?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 07:28:14 PM »

Smiley Which festival Bobbi?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 07:32:00 PM »

Camp Bestival at Lulworth in Dorset - they all went there for their family holiday this year!  Incredibly expensive but fantastic - I'm planning to go next year, once I've sold the trike and spent the money on a disabled scooter so I can get round the huge site!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
JayJay

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 12:28:59 AM »

Gosh BG, Grace looks very different to when I met her and Elliot at Monkey World. Very grown up. Mind you my elder grandson, Deacon, who Grace and Elliot played with that day will be 16 years old in January! Where does the time go.  Huh
JJ  Smiley

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 11:08:54 AM »

It was only 3 years ago but I guess those years encompass the biggest life change from children into young people!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: