May 16, 2024, 09:50:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did anyone go to the Rockers Reunion ?  (Read 1206 times)
Borgy

« on: January 24, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »

What was it like ?
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 10:12:59 PM »

Couldn't make it in the end mate. Was really looking forward to it, but as I said in the Events thread, just couldn't afford it when it came around. 23 quid a ticket on the door. Janie & Dave were at an autojumble that day I think, Rainbow couldn't make it & I didn't fancy going on my own, or riding there in minus temperatures on the bike! Haven't seen any mention of it elsewhere yet.
Sorry mate but only so many places we can go & finances didn't allow it. Next event for us now is probably the Ally Pally bike show.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 02:16:55 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 02:16:18 PM »

I was looking forward to that one, until I was reminded that there was a Toy Fair on at Kempton Park.  We had already made prior arrangements with a dealer to meet us there with some MKII consul goodies.

I took some pennies with me, and ended up withdrawing more while I was there so I'm afraid the evening was spent over an elvis presley mosaic  jigsaw puzzle, cups of tea and ciggies.  I still haven't finished the damn puzzle.

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: