May 14, 2024, 06:43:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donkey down a well  (Read 1214 times)
klogan45

« on: May 19, 2011, 06:55:51 PM »

A donkey was walking in the farmyard and he (should have gone to specsavers Shocked) fell down a well. He was down there for ages calling for help. A baby chicken happened by and heard the cries for help.
Who's down there?" asked the chicken.
"It's me, donkey" was the reply.
"I'll get you out" said the baby chicken "I'll get some rope and the farmers BMW. I'll tie the rope to the bumper, pass the rope down, you hold on and I'll pull you out with the BMW"
So, by and by, thats what the baby chicken did. The donkey was very grateful and let the chicken ride home on his back.
It came to pass that some weeks later the baby chicken fell in the well.  Who should happen by but the donkey.
"Help, help" cried the piir baby chicken "I've fallen in the well"
The donkey went over and asked "Is that you down there baby chicken?"
"Yes it is, can you get the rope and the farmers BMW and pull me out?"
The donkey, who couldn't drive suggested that he drop his todger down the well, the chicken was to grab hold and he would pull the baby chicken out of the well.
It came to pass that it was exactly as the donkey suggested and the baby chicken was saved.

The moral of this story is this.......
If you have a todger like a donkey you don't need a BMW to pull a chick.

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
kevsky

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:06:10 PM »

ha ha ha as an ex beema owner they don't work ,never had a todger like a donkey though so can't comment on that one
old chubby brown joke "I only have sex with women cos of what I am A RAPIST"
does that still go down with the PC brigade
talking of which I don't usually got on to politics but in the news at the moment is some ar++++le who says that there is different types of rape on a female or a male.well excuse me are they different types of murder ( murder = murder rape =rape)
so sorry if I hyjacked your thread but the bit with the beemar caught my eye

reality sucks thank god for religion
klogan45

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 10:31:24 PM »

No, yer alright kev, no worries. So if the Beema didn't work and your not built like a donkey ...... how did you manage? Shocked Shocked
Regards
K

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

klogan45

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 10:34:56 PM »

Was in the pub the other night and my mate said "Donkey, get me a pint" so I did, a while later he said " Donkey did you see the footie?" 
"Yep " says I.
A while later he said " Donkey, get some pork scratchings"
So I did.
Well this bit of stuff came on a bit strong so I took her home. We got undressed and she said "Hey you've not got a big todger, why does your mate call you Donkey"
I said "eeaw eeaw eeaways calls me donkey"

klogan45

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 10:36:08 PM »

In truth she said..........
"who you going to satisfy with that little thing?"

"Me" says I. Grin Grin Grin

kevsky

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 04:52:41 AM »

make em laugh works every time and don't believe the words of the old song "money can't buy me love" it all depends on who you know lol

reality sucks thank god for religion
klogan45

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 05:03:30 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: