May 12, 2024, 01:46:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANOTHER B@LL@CKIN  (Read 1015 times)
spanners

« on: April 11, 2017, 05:04:01 PM »

well been the  doctors  yet again and got another b@ll@ckin  over my present health and state of mind

been told i have to improve my health and pay more attention  to his advice  and i now have to go for more tests   , i really dont know  whats going to happen next

the deppresssion (black dog)  keeps coming back , but i,v worked so hard up the haulage yard , trying to get back on my feet 
all for nothing    Cry Cry

one of the drivers  got drunk just over a week ago  and  punched me ,, Shocked Shocked  he then gave my mate who owns the trucks   an ultimateum  either he drive and i have to leave the yard or he wont drive if i,m allowed in the yard
so i lost the use of the yard and workshop and  now it looks like i will never get paid fo all the work i,v done

and the police are involved over the assault,  so i now have death threats also  and i cant get back in the yard to get my tools and stuff
and if i could i dont have anywhere to move to

so to sum it up  i,m broke untill next week  and i dont have anywhere to work on stuff

and i,m trying to sell  or exchange my landrover  for a big  van

but none of this is doing me any  good

blood pressure through the roof,, black dog is back ,,  and i feel like sh1te

billy no mates

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
kapri

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 04:28:49 PM »

You're REALLY not having much luck mate Sad
poprodder

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 11:48:45 AM »

billy no mates?

never, you've got us lot.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: