May 03, 2024, 08:47:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: raising awareness for CHRONIC REGIONAL PAIN SYNDROME CRPS  (Read 3646 times)
Cabman77

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 08:40:16 AM »

It`s good to know that others truly understand what you`re going through but, at times, you feel like a complete wuss when you explain you can`t ride 50 miles in a day without needing 3 days rest to recover.It`s even harder to have to admit it to yourself, especially when you used to do 300 miles in a day with only a couple of stops. Cry Cry Cry Cry

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
Al

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 11:05:40 AM »

im a stage before that cabman i tried last year to have a shot on one the trikes i had at the time never even got 100 yards and i was  in agony but even in a car journey it is murder but iv came a big way in a year this site has actually gave me a boost to play about with things again where before it was doom and gloom
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: