May 05, 2024, 05:58:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Backplate  (Read 2545 times)
The North

« on: July 21, 2012, 09:33:51 PM »

As anyone got a Morris Marina Back plate laid about they will part with preferably u North or Scotland i don't do south much but will if needs must  Grin.  It Don't matter what engine 1275 or 1798 all the same .
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 10:11:40 PM »

Engine to gearbox mounting plate? Can't be too many of those about these days.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
The North

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 11:00:44 PM »

Hard to find now for Marinas, Some of the owners club have them, but seem to be paranoid a Morris Minor owner will get their hands on one Huh. What i generally have to do now is buy a complete car get what i want off then weigh the rest in. Total waste of a car to me but what can you do. Just how many backplates flywheels and the like do you need  Grin
     Scraps drooped a bit now with bailing Greece out and other stuff so i am trying a softer option to start with, but i honestly recon i will have to kill another marina. Only Clarkson and company are out striping me in this field at the moment. Wink  
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:30:38 AM by The North » Logged
spanners

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 11:11:46 PM »

theres a lad that knocks about winterton ,big dave ,, 6ft odd with great long hair half way down his back ,, he has an auto jumble stall does alot of the jumbles and shows , braeks moggie,s and just about anything pre 1980,s  he,s got rucks of stuff in buildings all over the place but maybe best known for his yard  out on the old airfield at  goxhill,, bet hes got something ,,sorry i,m unshure of his full/proper name, only bump into him now and again,, if only i had known last sunday  as i saw him the first time in age,s in the cross keys in winterton..

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
The North

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »

I think i met him at the Scuny autojumble when it was proper and on Saturdays  year before last.  Sad Tying it in with the car boot cheap or what.  Anyway i will look in to that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: