May 10, 2024, 06:30:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cornwall Roll call - will be booking campsites etc SOON  (Read 12277 times)
tazet
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2007, 05:24:10 AM »

Next year I PROMISE I'll be there with Mrs Manky. I'd love to do that theatre trip.

Don't make promises.

We will be there Bobbi providing work does not get in the way.

Glad you 2 had a good time and I can't wait to see the pictures.
ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2007, 04:12:53 PM »

There was no sign of ByzMax who was definitely coming and he hasn't responded to text messages either - I know he's really busy but it would be good to know he's ok...............

Hi All

Sadly i had to cancel at the last minute as although we had arranged some time back to be Kid free this weekend I found out friday am that certain parties had forgotten so ended up having to go and collect my little'un on friday evening from school and did not get back here till gone six. Was going to fly down early saturday but have to have him back to his mums by 8pm Sunday so he would have spent the entire weekend on the move and only being 9 it would not be fair on him.

Sorry I did not reply to your texts Bobbi but I dropped my phone a couple of weeks back and the screen has gone blank. It still gets the mesages but I can't read em or respond to them I just know that i have messages. I awaiting a new phone!

On the positive side I managed to agree a sale of on the Beach Bastard over the weekend so if I had have been away I might have missed it!

Looking forward to seeing some pics and stuff of the weekend and sorry that I missed a great weekend. I was really looking forward to this and am somewhat miffed at missing out! Angry

Ironic that the homeless persons drink of choice is Tennants eh?

http://www.choppit.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: