May 19, 2024, 06:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian Video  (Read 2838 times)
Desperate

« on: January 21, 2006, 08:04:59 AM »

Just managed to suss out my digicam and get it to take video. The hard part was downloading and filing it, which I've done. I can only send 1 minute of film out by Email, and it's not exactly BBC quality. I've done a couple of clips of firing up my Indian Chop (it's got sound). If you wanna look, let me know.
Best if you're on Broadband, it's 12Mb (whatever the hell 12mb is).
Chris

www.chrisireland.co.uk  THE DESPERATE DAN WEBSITE
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 10:19:07 AM »

Yodie tells me 12MB & about a minute long is the ideal size for posting on the site Chris, so email 'em off to him please! His address is on the Contacts page. He's a very busy Bunny though, with a million projects on the go at the same time, so it may take a few days to get 'em online.
Bearing in mind I've got the IQ of a tadpole -how do you get your digi camera to take video & how do you file it? Mine will do up to 4 minutes silent but I've got no idea how!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
critch

i love the smell of nitrous in the morning

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 12:56:50 PM »

yes please i love your indian chris, and id love to hear it running...
Desperate

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 09:06:09 PM »

Manky, there's a round dial on the top of my camera with different squiggles on it. One looks like an old fasioned movie camera. I just turned it to that and pressed the button. Bet yours does sound too. But it will replay thru the camera silent. When you film, move the camera slowly. I used a tripod. Downloading was a case of sitting with the book and trail and error. I'm crap with computers, and I'm not sure how I did it!
Have you seen my vid? I just got a blank screen.

www.chrisireland.co.uk  THE DESPERATE DAN WEBSITE
yoda
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 09:53:20 PM »

http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/Bikes.htm

all vids here

http://www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk
a saveloy of the first order
A self propelling luggage cappacity system
Officially a lady of the night
owner of 'Yoda's magnificent emporium of snappingness'
and light bulb mogul of the Midlands
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 11:36:34 AM »

The videos are great Chris.You wouldn't think just watching someone starting their bike would be so entertaining would you! Simple but ideal for the site.
No squiggly symbols on my Fuji camera. Think I found the video setting in the menu once but then couldn't figure out how to start filming, (not just pressing the button). Guess I'll have to try & find the manual.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 12:11:36 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: