May 12, 2024, 06:20:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saddlebags  (Read 1667 times)
reliantman

« on: December 14, 2006, 11:10:23 AM »

This is something to think about for next year.
I saw these forks on the Crime Scene Choppers site. The plans are $40 (about 20 quid) and they are mild steel.
I was thinking about sending for them if I get any spare cash for ( the C word) and would like to know if you could knock out some yolks. I would be putting them on a trike so I would probably go up a size in metal from what is on the plans.
This is still in the wish stage at the moment, but if anyone likes the look of them I would be happy to share them.
saddlebags

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 05:06:34 PM »

Happy to mate we will have to discus dimensions when your sure what you want no problems.
reliantman

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 05:25:10 PM »

Ta. I just got a piggy axle which is very crappy, and will have to have some new brakes. Soon as I have some spare cash I will send for the plans.
lunatic

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »

I wouldnt mind a look at those plans when you get them, for a small donation! Wink I dont think you can beat the look of the old leaf sprung front ends, or springers, or girders.....
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 09:59:29 PM »

Like this?
The wall of Death Indian at last year's Peterborough BMF show.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
reliantman

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 10:08:09 PM »

I am not 100% sure, but I would like to get them. It would be nice to put them into
the tech library here, but I bet it would come under some sort of copyright or other.

Let me see if I have any cash left after finding some moggy wheels and some steel for a subframe, and I will see what happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: