May 12, 2024, 08:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bye bye RAC  (Read 1079 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« on: April 29, 2009, 05:12:59 PM »

My trike broke down on Sunday - well on Friday really but I called the RAC Sunday.  It's a long story and if anyone really wants to read it I had a bit of a rant Here but anyway I phoned up Michaels of Selby as Andy is always telling us and they said they'd pop a seal in the post straight away, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow and if it does a bike shop can fit it in tomorrow for repair!  Sounds too good to be true so I'm not counting my chickens, after all I'm relying on the post and you know what they're like!

BTW Manky - the link to Michaels in the Links for commercial services section is broken - I had to google for them.  They said Manky Monkey Motors was a new one on them but knew who Andy Field was!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »

That's scary cos I haven't bought anything from them for at least a year! O.K Bobbi, I'll send in our crack team of Link repairmonkeys.

-fixed    Wink
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:54:43 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: