May 12, 2024, 11:03:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow Sun on a Sunday!!  (Read 1792 times)
voodoo

« on: April 18, 2010, 07:44:26 AM »

Well what a lovely day so far...sun is shining and not much of a breeze here...of all the times my chop is awaiting parts!  Angry  Cry (waiting for my new rear brake line)...plus ive sold the GS so cant use that......Would of been a nice day to ride out to Avebury for dinner....oh well not to worry as ive got a fuel tank to finish painting and I have to wait in for the buyer to pick up the GS this morning.......Then gotta visit Mr Toad late this afternoon and pick up Terri's frame...it gives me a week to get stuck into the build before our holiday. Grin Grin Grin...Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 08:32:55 AM »

Nice here too. Taz is already at work so I'm potttering about at home for the day. Got loads of stuff to do in the shed.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 10:03:40 AM by Manky Monkey » Logged

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Cabman77

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 10:31:10 AM »

No MOT or Tax on the bike til thursday. Just went into the shed to wirebrush the Barbie grill and now got the urge to put upside downies on the virago, worried it might look a bit stupid though coz that front end looks veeeery short. might have to have a few fags in the sun and cogitate the situation.

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
voodoo

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »

Just watched the GS go off to its new home....I was such a nice bloke as I asked them if they could wait half an hour before taking it home as I had spotted a couple of small scratches on the tank from my keys......They agreed and 30 mins later I had rubbed the scratches out and stuck on Laquer,baked it quick with a heat gun and polished it all out....you would never know it had been scratched lol.......Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 01:37:12 PM »

got out in the aussie sun and put a path in from shed to house
nice brickpave jobbie
got a slight sunburn bit was good fun and my 3 year old helped, one brick at a time

I hate when people compare Lemmy with God, i know he is great but he is not gonna be Lemmy, ever

If your Dad hasnt got a beard, you've got two Mums

Quote from: Manky Monkey
there's no point it lookin' pretty if we can't drive it. 
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 01:48:25 PM »

Well, it's official -the British Summer's here. Fortunately it's on a Sunday this year.
The hedges are alive with the chirping of freshly hatched chicks, Taz spotted the hedgehogs out on the lawn late last night -& I've just been out & cut the grass for the first time this year.
Dragged the petrol mower out of the shed, gave the spark plug a quick clean & it fired up first time -so that was that excuse buggered.
Anyone who's visited our place knows the garden's more of a wild nature reserve than a manicured lawn. It's definitely wild anyway. Normally takes a team of Ghurkas with machetes a week to work their way through it. A few have gone missing over the years. We think they're living in Taz's greenhouse, where they've formed a primitive religion, worshipping Alan Titchmarsh, (personally, I worship Charlie Dimmock). They survive by foraging food from the bird tables & steal tools from my shed -I'm sure that's where my pliers have gone anyway.

Yeah, I know the patio needs weeding. That's not my department.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 01:51:20 PM »

We share the front lawn with the neighbouring cottages -we're the scruffy buggers on the end who never cut their grass.
Note the Harley passing the front gate. There's always a constant stream of bikes going by on Sundays, heading for the Newlands Corner bike meet at the end of the road. Bloody bikers.  Angry
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 01:53:16 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 01:55:36 PM »

We leave a wildlife corridor up the side of the front garden -partly cos we think it's the route the hedgehogs take when they're out foraging every night, (Taz leaves food out for them on the patio), & partly cos it annoys the neighbours.

renegade53

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »

quite pleasant at new malden as well, and i forgot to wear me 'at

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: