May 05, 2024, 07:24:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Romsey's Annual Boxing Day Classic Car & Bike meet  (Read 7308 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2008, 07:47:24 PM »

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
mrbthebarber

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2008, 10:10:26 AM »

MANY, many thanks, very kind of you. The TWO moaners have kinda gotten to me when worked so hard to give everyone this event but I must bring it into perspective & remind myself that they are 2 of what 2500 folk there? Hard to say but sure in hell seemed to be people as well as cars EVERYwhere!! Messages like yours & the many others kind ones here make it all worthwhile thank you. I just LOVE seeing so many people enjoy the event & renew old friendships & at the same time present a cheque to help a worthy charity help people less fortunate than us all.
Happiest of New Years to all here.
Kind regards,
Steve

I can honestly say, what a thoroughly enjoyable day.  Dave & I hadn't been to this one before, but shall certainly be there again next year, perhaps with a few more layers of clothing. (laughing)

Well done to Steve (Mr. B), for all the organising and hassle you went to, hope this thread finds you in better health. 

A toast to you Sir!

mrbthebarber

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 11:34:02 AM »

HAPPIEST of New Years to all on here, hope you all had a great one. I am in the process of building a website for the Boxing Day meet & would like to use some of the quotes from these pages using those peoples forum names & of course mentioning MANKYMONKEYMOTORS & putting a link on to it. Anyone have any objections?
Thanks, Steve
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »

Fine by us Steve.  Wink

mrbthebarber

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 04:50:59 PM »

Many thanks....have used pic one of you took of Stu ( courtesy of mankymonkeymotors ) & also have a link page that I have put your site on & am currently trying to get link to work! Fingers crossed. My first attempt at site building but need to get one going really!
Cheers, Steve
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 05:12:44 PM »

Don't forget to post a link to your site here when you're done Steve so we can go take a look at your handiwork.

mrbthebarber

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2009, 07:46:06 PM »

Hi all & Happiest of New Years to each & everyone of you. The web site is near done, please go take a look, bookmark us & keep dropping by when you can.
Many thanks,
Steve B

http://www.romsey-classiccarandbikemeet.co.uk/#
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2009, 08:52:07 PM »

Nice site Steve. Very informative. Some nice photos too. Look forward to seeing you all again next year.  Wink

Plainy Janie

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »

would like to use some of the quotes from these pages

Goahead Steve, as Manky says, so long as you credit the MMM site.

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
mrbthebarber

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 09:56:29 PM »

MANY thanks. Will do.
Kind regards, Steve.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: