May 21, 2024, 06:21:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Plough Inn custom & classic meet Sunday 26th July 09  (Read 15781 times)
TwistedPatience

Teetering on the edge of insanity

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »

Hope to be mate.

"It's time to raise the Finger,
That middle digit takes your point and drives it home"
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 09:18:19 AM »

counting down the days now....less than a week away Smiley

weatherman says its going to improve for the weekend, hope he is telling the truth Wink

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
voodoo

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 12:05:20 PM »

Well we were heading off to Rock & Blues that weekend but due to the move finances wont stretch far enough to buy all the bits we need to sort garden and Porch and go to R&B so looks like you are stuck with us......As long as the weather is good will pop down on the Chop....Voodoo......

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
JayJay

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »

Hi Pete,

Even if it is raining I will come on the trike - I think I can manage a couple of miles in the rain being an all weather biker!  Roll Eyes 

Came past the plough yesterday and thought it would be good to have a sign out there now (like the music one) saying about your meet - what do you think?

See you soon, JJ x

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
voodoo

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 02:54:23 PM »

Just had a check on autoroute and its:
Distance:  39.7 miles  (show in km)
Time: 1 hr 12 min
Nice little run out...got a few little jobs to do on the chop first though...rear wheel likes kicking over even with the adjusters all set up...I get a few miles use the rear brake or give it some stick ad it kicks over to the right?? will sort that tomorrow....next is carbs need a strip and re-build as it pops and splutters at low revs..probably Diphrams so yet again will sort tomorrow.....I may even quickly re-paint the tank as atm its a bit too pink looking lol...See ya there...Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 05:31:11 PM »

The very best of luck with this event Pete. Fingers crossed for you.
Taz & I won't be able to make it, so per-lease take your cameras!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
trikerpete

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »

Just had a check on autoroute and its:
Distance:  39.7 miles  (show in km)
Time: 1 hr 12 min
Nice little run out...got a few little jobs to do on the chop first though...rear wheel likes kicking over even with the adjusters all set up...I get a few miles use the rear brake or give it some stick ad it kicks over to the right?? will sort that tomorrow....next is carbs need a strip and re-build as it pops and splutters at low revs..probably Diphrams so yet again will sort tomorrow.....I may even quickly re-paint the tank as atm its a bit too pink looking lol...See ya there...Voodoo.....

hi voodoo
              backwheel dont sound too good, have you checked the brake "anchor" is it securely mounted?
just a thought Smiley

trikerpete

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 07:18:29 PM »

The very best of luck with this event Pete. Fingers crossed for you.
Taz & I won't be able to make it, so per-lease take your cameras!

Sorry you guys cant make it, maybe next year?
If everyone turns up who said they would, it should be a good day. To those that are attending, bring some pennies as there will be a stall with t shirts/belts etc. I dont know how good the stall will be, will just have to wait and see. oh yeah, bring bags of sunshine Wink

voodoo

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »

Yep the brake stay bar is secure...just to be safe I am going to strip off the rear wheel and check everything...while i am there may as well stick in new wheel bearings and new rear pads lol.....evn if cant come down on chop we will nip down in the wifes Golf.......Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
trikerpete

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 10:35:46 AM »

Yep the brake stay bar is secure...just to be safe I am going to strip off the rear wheel and check everything...while i am there may as well stick in new wheel bearings and new rear pads lol.....evn if cant come down on chop we will nip down in the wifes Golf.......Voodoo...

hhmmm a golf! keep you eyes on the rear calipers, heheheheheheee

voodoo

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 10:44:49 AM »

Lol this one is disc's all round so I best keep a close watch on you...if I see you sneaking off with a trolly jack I will have to set my puppy on you ....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
trikerpete

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 02:09:17 PM »

Lol this one is disc's all round so I best keep a close watch on you...if I see you sneaking off with a trolly jack I will have to set my puppy on you ....Voodoo....

Cheesy Wink

trikerpete

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2009, 05:44:36 PM »

update.........there will also be a "small stall" selling cd's/lp's etc

went to southampton today and picked up the collection pots/buckets

looks like the weather should be kind to us
 Smiley

voodoo

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »

Shame there is not a small stall selling Carb Diaphrams lol...ended up not having time to sort the carb out but we will still be there,with the chop coughing and spluttering on low revs and popping everytime I have to slow down......fingers crossed ive sorted the back wheel problem,stripped it all off and adjusted the wheel back up,it now sits where it should but the run out tomorrow will show if it stays where it should!...no laughing at my throttle cable flapping in the wind...atm its too short so not attatched to anything but hand grip and carb and it hangs out on its own on the right side of the bike......C YA TOMORROW....Voodoo......

Custom Paint Spraying...
trikerpete

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2009, 06:16:47 PM »

Shame there is not a small stall selling Carb Diaphrams lol...ended up not having time to sort the carb out but we will still be there,with the chop coughing and spluttering on low revs and popping everytime I have to slow down......fingers crossed ive sorted the back wheel problem,stripped it all off and adjusted the wheel back up,it now sits where it should but the run out tomorrow will show if it stays where it should!...no laughing at my throttle cable flapping in the wind...atm its too short so not attatched to anything but hand grip and carb and it hangs out on its own on the right side of the bike......C YA TOMORROW....Voodoo......
Hi Voodoo.
glad you got your wheel sorted. hope the motor runs ok enough to get you here and back.
promise i wont laff at your throttle cable, been there done that, along with having to use fishing line many moons ago Grin
weather looks to be fair tomorrow Smiley
safe journey to all those that turn up Cool

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: