May 07, 2024, 03:35:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: A40 devon  (Read 7156 times)
The North

« on: June 30, 2012, 11:45:24 PM »

Austin A40 Devon  project or other counties model A40  W H Y.
triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:01:39 AM »

hah. theres a couple near me. postage might sting the deal!

I hate when people compare Lemmy with God, i know he is great but he is not gonna be Lemmy, ever

If your Dad hasnt got a beard, you've got two Mums

Quote from: Manky Monkey
there's no point it lookin' pretty if we can't drive it. 
The North

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 08:55:16 AM »

hah. theres a couple near me. postage might sting the deal!

Grin  Nice one. Would have been handy with a ton of red sand to sweep out rather than sweep red rust off the garage floor too. Grin Grin
triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 09:00:15 AM »

i'll fill a container and ship it out lol

I hate when people compare Lemmy with God, i know he is great but he is not gonna be Lemmy, ever

The North

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 08:28:56 PM »

My mate collected his Tractor and baler today that was taking up far too much room, I now can get my Tractor  back home and i have a nice roomy space to Do a Austin Devon. All i need now is a Devon Grin Grin.  Now much as Australia appeals to me Brown snakes and Sydney funnel webs scare the heck out of me. So Keep a look out for us a Devon will you, And  it in the uk Grin and up north if possible. Help! Cool
spanners

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 12:33:25 AM »

thers one in /just outside cheadle staff,s,,,i dragged it outa a shed a couple of years back and left it covered up , but is it worth the hassle,,,

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
The North

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 08:21:05 AM »

Well all things being relative, it could be worth the hassle.  It is not that far from Yorkshire, and it is down to what it is like and the price. If the sum totals are practical then its a good one. If not we are where i am now.  Grin Tell us more. Wink
triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 11:59:56 AM »

closer then the one i found

The North

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 06:08:51 PM »

Grin Grin Love it . I spent a lot of time in NZ i never got over to your spot but it always was tempting. I am off back NZ one day for good this time, and maybe then a look in Australia dodge a few dangerous killer creatures and if i can stay alive long enough look at a DEVON or two Grin Grin
The North

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 08:51:49 PM »

Sorted  Cool. Will get it home this week all being well, And post some pics up.
   triker_Chewie  Found it stuck fast in a bilabong near Darwin  the glove box full of funnel web spiders  and a boot full of tipans and brown snakes, but never a cough from him,  He got his cobber in from Hunter valley and they towed her to Sydney docks Behind a  International Farmall model A.

Me i borrowed a mates 6000 HP  Hydrogen powered Narrow Boat Betsey's Revenge Out of Morley west Yorkshire, Built by that Veritable icon in the Hydrogen technology world Sidney Grungethraite From Halterworth  moor,  and we are steaming the Atlantic as we speak via A Dongle and Should round the Horn sometime early tomorrow morning Think about us Intrepid Northerners When you are tucked up in the old slumber down Tonight, are we Phased -----No the Only Phazers we have Are By Yamaha And Damned Comfy to ride they are TOO. Wink

Ps if i sound happy i am!  i was beging to think it would be christmas untill i got one.

Sorry Chewie Only Teasing.   I have got a Devon though and Now Everybody Knows if they wanted to or not here and In Australia.  Grin
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:55:39 PM by The North » Logged
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 08:54:27 PM »

So where did you find it Mr North?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
The North

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »

I was that Desperate i resorted to the Dreaded EBAY, and i paid enough for it too in my opinion.  But it was in easy range and juice is not cheap these days to drag stuff home is it now?so it cushions it a bit. Sorted though that's the main thing.  Next up a Direction and then reality and the WORK STARTS  Huh.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 09:06:12 PM »

Piccies!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
The North

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »

The car about three years ago as far as i can tell.
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/tikka25/front.jpg
A40 devon

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/tikka25/rear.jpg
A40 devon

But it is not all good news this is what it looks like now.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/tikka25/now.jpg
A40 devon
morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 09:50:38 PM »

Bl...dy hooligan!!

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: