May 07, 2024, 06:47:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: bunch of big brutish monkeys  (Read 8735 times)
spanners

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 11:28:50 PM »

well   Angry Angry after another week and a half of chasing him and him promising to ,,pay up,,  he has now refused point blank to cough up what he owe,s  and i,m well pi##ed of as i had to turn other people/cash down for some stuff that he had agreed to buy

all i can do is try the legal route wich will cost more money and take for ever  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

so i,m /were  now over £7k outa pocket  Shocked Shocked Shocked  and months behind getting ,,wonderland,, sorted

i thought i could trust someone that i had ,, had dealings with for 30+ yrs   how wrong was I  Angry Angry Angry

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
dobber

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »

cash up front everytime now mike.,,, stops old friends falling out too. hearing this story time again just lately. just ordered a chassis from a company i deal with regular and they wont even start it with out a 50% deposit because of folk not paying.

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?
terry t

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 11:20:24 AM »

well   Angry Angry after another week and a half of chasing him and him promising to ,,pay up,,  he has now refused point blank to cough up what he owe,s  and i,m well pi##ed of as i had to turn other people/cash down for some stuff that he had agreed to buy

all i can do is try the legal route wich will cost more money and take for ever  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
so i,m /were  now over £7k outa pocket  Shocked Shocked Shocked  and months behind getting ,,wonderland,, sorted

i thought i could trust someone that i had ,, had dealings with for 30+ yrs   how wrong was I  Angry Angry Angry
Just tell him your going to put the word about that hes bumped you. he wont get any more credit with any one
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 06:15:04 PM »

Just tell him your going to put the word about that hes bumped you. he wont get any more credit with any one
Doesn't help Mike though, does it?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
terry t

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »

Doesn't help Mike though, does it?
may be not. but once the words out.he won't get credit for any thing.truck repairs. fuel. people will want paying up front. it just makes it harder for him. he might then pay Mike just to clear hes name.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:55:43 PM by terry t » Logged
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 10:23:26 PM »

I still think it would be better if we could have all turned up and "wished him a Merry Christmas".
I hear hospital food is quite good these days Wink Smiley

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
spanners

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

I still think it would be better if we could have all turned up and "wished him a Merry Christmas".
I hear hospital food is quite good these days Wink Smiley

well i think his family  I.E big brothers and his son have had a go at him for giving the family a bad name as they are also in buissness and it seems the streess he has caused himself as had an effect as i,v had a message of sorts from him apologising  but no cash as yet

also heard from another source that he,s ,,cracking,, up and is under medical supervision ,,,

its dosnt help me though

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
hunter

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 06:36:35 PM »

also heard from another source that he,s ,,cracking,, up and is under medical supervision ,,,

aren't we all. Wink

I
spanners

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 06:55:42 PM »

well he,s sent me  round the bend..... and i,m now viewed by my own family as the biggest tw#t out cozz i trusted him

merv

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 10:10:15 PM »

As you said in earlier threads he was some one you dealt with over a good number of years,why should you not trust him. I know it's upsetting that he has let you down big time but how was you to know. you are not a idiot for trusting him he is the worst kind for abusing that trust,

Have the best Christmas you and your family can have, and i hope the new year is better for you
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:12:20 PM by merv » Logged

Why do every five minute job take all day, and
if it can go wrong it will go wrong
spanners

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 10:15:46 PM »

As you said in earlier threads he was some one you dealt with over a good number of years,why should you not trust him. I know it's upsetting that he has let you down big time but how was you to know. you are not a idiot for trusting him he is the worst kind for abusing that trust,

Have the best Christmas you and your family can have, and i hope the new year is better for you

cheers, merv,  but with all the myther with it and family its going to be a very quiert crimbo here   might open a tin of beans on sunday ,lol,, Wink Wink Wink

all the best to you and youre,s

zx7r-nutter

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 04:31:24 PM »

Hey Spanners,
Did you ever get this lot sorted out.  Having rad the thread it strikes me that you have a good case for the small claims Track of the County Court.  Its only £80 to lodge the case with the courts, and often thats enough to get your money.  The limit with the Small CLaims Track is £5K but often its better than nothing, and the fear of a CCJ against him could be all you need.

http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
http://www.howtotakesomeonetocourt.info/joomla/
spanners

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »

Hey Spanners,
Did you ever get this lot sorted out.  Having rad the thread it strikes me that you have a good case for the small claims Track of the County Court.  Its only £80 to lodge the case with the courts, and often thats enough to get your money.  The limit with the Small CLaims Track is £5K but often its better than nothing, and the fear of a CCJ against him could be all you need.

http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
http://www.howtotakesomeonetocourt.info/joomla/

thanks for the info,

its still ongoing  Angry Angry

found out he,s not scared of CCJ,s and most of his buisiness isn,t in his name anymore

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »

In any case, getting a judgement in the Small Claims Court is just that - it doesn't necessarily get your money back, and the court bailiffs will only make 2 fairly civilised attempts, after that you have to pay a private bailiff or employ a gang of brutish monkeys.........

(hubby used to be an independent bailiff that's how I know this)

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
spanners

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 08:12:31 PM »

well i,v given up on this untill next week at least

had a right rotten bad week up at ,wonderland, last week  just about had enough of it... and family aswell..

so i,m back over in lincolnshire for a few days

,wonderland,,,, can go to hell for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: