May 13, 2024, 08:34:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a lift to Poole Tuesday evening (Wales now sorted)  (Read 1904 times)
voodoo

« on: May 31, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »

Anyone either got a van who fancies a drive to S/Wales or anyone want to give me a lift there from Amesbury?.I will cover all fuel and tolls & owe you a favour.....Buying a bike (just bought it tought it best to buy it then worry about collection) but its all the way down near Cardiff and the missus wont drive the car that far as she has only ever done local since passing her test....Give me a shout if you can help out...Voodoo....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:16:43 PM by voodoo » Logged

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
voodoo

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 01:13:47 PM »

Tell you what anyone that can help me pick this up I will pay £75 to cover your fuel etc...I can either pick it up today or tomorrow morning...Voodoo...
AA Autoroute has it at 113.7 miles each way

Custom Paint Spraying...
toad

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 01:25:45 PM »

sorry mate would have helped you but a bit short notice for today and back at work tomorrow can do it next weekend if thats any help?? Cheesy so what you bought then???

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
voodoo

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 01:28:24 PM »

It's a secret lol.......Thx anyway for the offer but will end up hireing a van tomorrow.....Vooddoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Clive

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 02:56:32 PM »

Andover self drive up in weyhill do a good line in hire vans buddy! Think it cost me £45 or £48 for a transit for the day! hope that may help!

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
voodoo

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 03:05:33 PM »

Thanks its looking like thats gonna be my only option..oh well....Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Clive

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 03:28:58 PM »

That, plus thirty quids of diesel, means you're no more out of pocket buddy!!  Cheesy

Clive

So go on, whatcha bought ??

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
voodoo

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 07:48:46 PM »

Not telling yet lol....Also anyone about that wants to give me a lift down to Poole tomorrow evening?? I need to be down there for 6-7pm...yet again happy to cover fuel costs...Got yet another one to sort out....Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Plasticpig

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 08:20:04 PM »

I would help if I had a van. Don't suppose it would fit in the back of a Mondeo?
voodoo

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 08:27:17 PM »

The one in Wales is all on the road so no problem rideing it back, just needed a lift to get to it plus someone who dont mind bringing back a fairing in the car from the bike...one in Poole also on the road so no problem to bring back but pain in the ass to get to as I dont like all the messing about with 3 or 4 different buses lol....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
Cabman77

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »

just gonna grovel to the old lady and i may be able to help. no promises will PM you in a few minutes.

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
voodoo

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 08:52:28 PM »

Thanks again for the offer Cab.....(Message replied to letting you know thats sorted now)...
Got the trip to Wales sorted so now I just need to find someone local who wants to go down to Poole Bike night that can drop me off in Poole lol.....Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
voodoo

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 06:42:04 AM »

Just about to head off to Wales....Still after a lift down to Poole this evening if anyone wants to head down there?......Back in about 6 hours.......Voodoo.....

Custom Paint Spraying...
voodoo

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 03:03:09 PM »

Bikes home and tucked away in my workshop....plus looks like The one down in Poole ive talked the owner into delivering to me lol....Voodoo......

Custom Paint Spraying...
voodoo

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 04:41:35 PM »

Well looks like the bloke in Poole is some kind of wanker...I agreed a price with him arranged to pick the car up but he then offers to deliver it....He rings me just before he was supposed to set off trying to tell me someone had offered him more money for the car....So I told him he can stick it up his arse if he thinks I  am gonna give him more money for it than we agreed on...told him he best sell it to the person who has offered more.....Damn dont you just love time wasters?....Voodoo...
Oh well gives me a couple of grand extra to go project hunting so at least there's a plus side....lol

Custom Paint Spraying...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: