May 14, 2024, 11:14:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mini polisher/sanders  (Read 862 times)
voodoo

« on: April 21, 2010, 08:51:36 AM »

Decided it was about time I got a mini polisher for my paintwork a few weeks ago and I managed to find a nice package deal on one...So I ordered it and then sat back to wait (coming from Hong Kong)....They told me they dispatch the item nextday.....Due to all this chaos with no Fly etc....I thought I would message them asking if and when it had been posted...
They got back to me using the No Fly as an excuse saying it had been held up due to that......hhhmmm OK so I checked when I had ordered and paid for it..which was the 6/4/10 then confirmed dates for the No fly...from 15/4/10 to 21/4/10 So that's 9 days before that all started and they ship out nextday?...I messaged them again with those figures and they have now got back to me saying the send the items Airmail and that can take up to 25 days???
I always thought Airmail was supposed to be fast?....
So as I still have no clue how long it will take to get to me I've had to buy another one that is from a firm in the UK...it was more money than the other one and does not come with all the accesories of the first but I will at least get it in the next couple of days......
So after me waffling on about that lot....
Does anyone know of a UK based firm that sells all the compounding and polishing heads for a 2/3" Air Polisher?

Oh and from now on I will try to BUY British lol....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Clive

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 01:14:13 PM »

Try Jawel buddy, they might?

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
toad

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »

machinemart have one on offer Wink

IF IT AINT RED AND WHITE IT AINT RIGHT
voodoo

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »

Thx for info..my substitute one arrived today so i have something to be getting on with...
Well pissed off with Cobra Brake Lines though as Ordered and paid for a new brake pipe for the chop last week telling them i needed it in a hurry and so far bugger all has arrived....I emailed them asking where it is and they told me it was posted out to me on Friday last week???....looks like I will have to find a local firm to make me one up asap....as wanted to do the Monkey run on the chop...Voodoo...
Just spoke to Pirtek and one of there lot lives down the road from me so they will nip in tomorrow morning and either make me one then and there or nip in on there way home with one all done for me...excellent stuff.......
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 03:57:43 PM by voodoo » Logged

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: