May 15, 2024, 04:03:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad reaction!  (Read 6655 times)
nabsim

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »

I broke my last hacksaw blade while working on a new part for the bike, nothing had been going right and I should have gone for a tea and fag break hours before, got so angry I swung the hack saw back over my shoulder and attempted to launch it into orbit. It caught in my hoodie and as I swung it forward it pulled the hood round, hit my glasses, knocking them to the floor, and cut me right across the bridge of my nose. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Will you give over, thats the second lunchtime me laptop has narrowly servived Smiley

Cabman77

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 07:08:41 PM »

I broke my last hacksaw blade while working on a new part for the bike, nothing had been going right and I should have gone for a tea and fag break hours before, got so angry I swung the hack saw back over my shoulder and attempted to launch it into orbit. It caught in my hoodie and as I swung it forward it pulled the hood round, hit my glasses, knocking them to the floor, and cut me right across the bridge of my nose. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Will you give over, thats the second lunchtime me laptop has narrowly servived Smiley

Glad to know the sympathy gene got all the way down the family tree to you  Grin Grin Grin Grin

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
nabsim

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »

If I had been there I would have been suitably shocked and sympathetic but to hear things some time later always brings out teh funny side Smiley

andyrennison

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 04:21:53 PM »

Cath and the kids used to go out to work a couple of hours before me and I worked well into the small hours, so naturally, I would stay in bed.  Every morning there were arguments downstairs as they were not ready for school when she had to go and it was ‘cos they were watching kids telly on sky. The inevitable finally happened, I got so angry at the noise, stormed out of bed and downstairs, ripped the wires out of the sky box and slung it in the bin outside.  I had to sheepishly retrieve it the day after, clean off all the food detritus etc and rewire it while they all watched me and smirked.

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared
RODeo

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ...Yep! I can just see me doing something like that as well!
spanners

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 09:58:13 PM »

YA, CANT MEND TELLY SCREENS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Wink

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 04:40:04 PM »

What a well balanced, even tempered bunch we are! More Angry monkeys than Manky ones.  Angry

I think we may have mellowed with age, I remember once giving a back hander to the kitchen door and beat it straight off the hinges....ooops Smiley

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
Cabman77

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »

we used to have an old brickbuilt outside toilet/coal store here. Had an enormous bust up, on the phone, with my, then, blood sucking profit skimming cheating lying bastard business partner, after throwing the phone against the wall I attempted to steam out into the garden only to be stopped in my tracks by the youngest daughter (scared the c**p out of her), Cuddles yanked out of the way, I took two steps towards the outhouse and punched it once ( actually left a fist print in the 70 year old render) then I hit it again. It was at this point I, sort of, realised that I`d actually broken my thumb and the knuckle on the index finger of my right hand. After 4 years it still plays up sometimes. The outhouse was flat within 3 months!!!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

RODeo

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 05:48:23 AM »

Back to my paint saga!................So Ive got some more tins of spray paint...Prepped the guards again Roll Eyes  Started to spray ....b*****ks! The paint is spluttering out of the new can! So thats another buggered up guard to have to rub down after it has hardened!
spanners

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 05:54:14 AM »

Back to my paint saga!................So Ive got some more tins of spray paint...Prepped the guards again Roll Eyes  Started to spray ....b*****ks! The paint is spluttering out of the new can! So thats another buggered up guard to have to rub down after it has hardened!

======= SODS  LAW  =======

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Cabman77

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 10:50:50 AM »

Sorry we all got side tracked Rod, didn`t mean to steal your thread  Grin Grin Grin Grin

With all the equipment on hand isn`t there a compressor to use?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

RODeo

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 11:36:15 AM »

Know what you mean ,but no comp. I would have to buy different type of paint then anyway. Just looked at the guards ..couldnt bear the suspense any longer! They have levelled out a lot,but still have some bits of crap in the paint . Think I'll leave it and get them fitted.

UPDATE....Fitted one guard ,see build thread pics.Looks nice and shiny in the pics but  not too happy with the finish ,but I guess Im gonna live with it for now,as this has gone on too long !! The amount of work fabricating and sorting those guards is frightening!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:33:17 PM by RODeo » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: