May 14, 2024, 12:56:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saying Hello  (Read 8617 times)
nabsim

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 01:01:12 PM »

Hi Andy and welcome Wink

klogan45

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2011, 10:26:07 AM »

Hi Andy so you can make ommlettes as well from a pile of car bits, now thats something i'd like to see lol

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
andyrennison

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »

Welllllll .....

I could fry the eggs in old engine oil, Im sure that would have a bearing on the taste, but if we cook it on a low ring maybe we can crank the taste up so it will spring out of the pan and we can clutch the taste back.

Sorry guys, i'm at the end of a long day on the train home from Eastbourne, and a little piston

Cheers

Andy  Smiley

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared
spanners

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 08:24:43 PM »

Welllllll .....

I could fry the eggs in old engine oil, Im sure that would have a bearing on the taste, but if we cook it on a low ring maybe we can crank the taste up so it will spring out of the pan and we can clutch the taste back.

Sorry guys, i'm at the end of a long day on the train home from Eastbourne, and a little piston

Cheers

Andy  Smiley

ya best not tell youre missus about youre   little ,PISTON,,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
andyrennison

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »

Ha Ha Ha

As if she doesn't know.

Trike is keeping me away from her now, stripping the carb in front of the telly the other night did not go well.  I find red wine makes the grumbles go into the background though Wink

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared
spanners

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 08:54:42 PM »

i,m in the proccess of sorting out stuff up at my old family place , dad paased away last year .

mother opened the sideboard cupoard in the living room and asked me to identify what was in it ,,lol,  one side was full of magneto,s of old stationary engine,s  Wink Wink Wink good one dad  Smiley Smiley

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: