May 10, 2024, 08:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clives Cafe Racer  (Read 20813 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2010, 10:51:30 PM »

I thought it was only me who had luck like that!
Good luck for the next attempt.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Clive

« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2010, 11:15:16 AM »

I'd just thought I'd let everyone know, I'm a complete F**king idiot!!!!! I was getting really annoyed with the fact that none of the brake master cylinders I had worked.................. until I finally worked out that they work on a vacuum system!!??!!??!! I now have a working front brake. What a Knob!!!!!!!!!

Mr Toad, I now won't be requiring the cylinder you so kindly offered!! You must feel by now that I'm avoiding you!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

MoT booked for tomorrow.....again!

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2010, 08:00:18 PM »

Fingers crossed Clive.

morrag

Carpe diem!

« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2010, 11:16:07 PM »

Vacuum system?Huh??

Beware the Ides of March, But!
Clive

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2010, 11:43:45 AM »

Maybe not the right words, but didn't realise it had to have a pressure differential across the valve to be able to draw fluid through, thought it was supposed to pump it through!!!

Anyway, MoT passed Grin..............................but not without one more kick in the b**locks from the bike!! It decided to blow the main fuse two miles from my house on the way to the MoT! So I had to push it back, sort out the fuse (although I carry a spare, I didn't have the tools to remove the seat!?!?!?!), and then ride up there again!!

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2010, 01:53:57 PM »

At least it passed! That's good news mate. Well done.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: