May 13, 2024, 12:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sprint bike.  (Read 3828 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »

O.K, so why is the Triumph motor in your pic inclined Mr Brock? Is it simply cos the frame was intended for a Norton engine?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
brock

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 11:38:27 PM »

The Triumph is an ex sprint motor and has been quite heavily worked, the plates that it has on are there is support the Norton box that it once had fitted. It has never been in the frame that Daffa now has so that is the first job on the list. I guess it is inclined to get a lower profile, it should be here soon and I'll have a closer look. Also need a mag for it, it has a belt drive fitted for a Lucas unit. 
TwistedPatience

Teetering on the edge of insanity

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »

Zippy, it's so old they didn't have pedals then you had to push it along wiv you feet.

"It's time to raise the Finger,
That middle digit takes your point and drives it home"
Mr_G

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2008, 08:33:01 PM »

Flintstone stylee!

"Gentlemen, pray silence for the President of the Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things."

My time machine is broken.................It was working fine tomorrow!
panthershaun

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »

I rather like this one, well I would Grin Grin it is apparently the Pegasus Panther, built by the same guys who built the Pegasus Vincent but they built this first but couldn't handle the Power so went for a slower bike Roll Eyes Roll Eyes it is blown Shocked Shocked, sorry for the quality of the picture but I will try and find a better one.

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: