May 13, 2024, 03:41:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie  (Read 3642 times)
tbone

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 07:45:16 PM »

Trev, you are truely THE PRINCE, you always go ONE STEP BEYOND although i wouldn`t trust you with MY GIRL and your BAGGY TROUSERS are an EMBARRASSMENT.
Remember your last holiday to gran canaria and THE RETURN OF THE LOS PALMAS 7? It was such a GREY DAY when we returned home, you talked so much on the plane i had to tell you to SHUT UP, that other passenger thought we were a couple and whispered IT MUST BE LOVE. I nearly had a CARDIAC ARREST!
We got to THE HOUSE OF FUN by DRIVING IN MY CAR, ah its nice to be back home at OUR HOUSE, you said to leave the unpacking till later cos TOMORROW`S (JUST ANOTHER DAY).
The following morning i was woken by THE WINGS OF A DOVE and looked out the window, all i could see was THE SUN AND THE RAIN, there was a film on the tv starring MICHAEL CAINE, ah I thought, today`s gonna be ONE BETTER DAY than yesterday. I thought back to all of YESTERDAY`S MEN that i had met, and remembering UNCLE SAM brought a smile to my face, he complimented Mrs T as THE SWEETEST GIRL, before heading of to the station and (WAITING FOR) THE GHOST TRAIN.

Now i believe there are a few more later one`s too, but they are after my time  Grin

NO I WON`T. aye ok then, i will
spanners

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 08:09:00 PM »

nice one tim,,  Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
Cabman77

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 08:50:12 PM »

"lip up fatty.............." sorry wrong ska band there, welcome to our asylum partyland  Grin Grin Grin Grin

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
trev

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 10:02:34 AM »

Trev, you are truely THE PRINCE, you always go ONE STEP BEYOND although i wouldn`t trust you with MY GIRL and your BAGGY TROUSERS are an EMBARRASSMENT.
Remember your last holiday to gran canaria and THE RETURN OF THE LOS PALMAS 7? It was such a GREY DAY when we returned home, you talked so much on the plane i had to tell you to SHUT UP, that other passenger thought we were a couple and whispered IT MUST BE LOVE. I nearly had a CARDIAC ARREST!
We got to THE HOUSE OF FUN by DRIVING IN MY CAR, ah its nice to be back home at OUR HOUSE, you said to leave the unpacking till later cos TOMORROW`S (JUST ANOTHER DAY).
The following morning i was woken by THE WINGS OF A DOVE and looked out the window, all i could see was THE SUN AND THE RAIN, there was a film on the tv starring MICHAEL CAINE, ah I thought, today`s gonna be ONE BETTER DAY than yesterday. I thought back to all of YESTERDAY`S MEN that i had met, and remembering UNCLE SAM brought a smile to my face, he complimented Mrs T as THE SWEETEST GIRL, before heading of to the station and (WAITING FOR) THE GHOST TRAIN.

Now i believe there are a few more later one`s too, but they are after my time  Grin

i know all of them but i must have had a mental blockage-again Grin

yes but can blue men sing the whites?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: