May 16, 2024, 01:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Merchandise  (Read 3384 times)
SteveRedd

« on: February 26, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »

here Andy, what have you got in stock, and what payment do you take?.....s'pose I oughta buy summat as I have slipped into becoming a regular....worse than that I have even found myself recommending the place....  Shocked Shocked

Growing up is Optional
panthershaun

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »

he does a nice work shirt Wink Wink

you ain't it, till you've "Bobbed" a Brit!!!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 07:44:43 PM »

Praise indeed Steve! Thank you.
Just good ol' fashioned cheque or Postal order at the moment -I had a PayPal account but when I was issued with a new bank card & tried to change the details on PayPal, it refused to acknowledge the new stuff. PM me with what you want & I'll PM you back my address. I don't cash cheques until I know you've received the goods. Plenty of T shirts in stock in most sizes, got stickers & patches & getting a few more mugs done as we speak.
We don't keep the workshirts in stock cos they're too expensive to keep loads unsold & there are too many sizes available. If you fancy one, let us know your collar size & we'll get it done, usually within 2 weeks. We changed the design of the workshirts very slightly by popular demand. They used to have "tails" front & back & a pleat down the back. Now they're square cut along the bottom edge & without the pleat -think American mechanic's shirt or bowling shirt. We've also gone for a softer cotton to cosset your baby smooth skin.  Kiss
We don't make any profit on Merchandise. People asked for it so we provided it. You get it at the price it costs us to have made.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
tazet
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »

Price list here http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

We also do sweat shirts but not got pickies up yet and will have to look back for pricing. There is a thread somewhere on here.

Firery Fred

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

Sweatshirts !!! sweatshirts? Any chance of a hoody?  Shocked Shocked Shocked please  Kiss

It's better to have a gun,(welding),and not need one than need a gun and not have one
SteveRedd

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 11:09:43 PM »

I will have a think and let you know, Thanks

Growing up is Optional
TwistedPatience

Teetering on the edge of insanity

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 11:47:33 AM »

I'll have a hoodie if your doing them XL please (coz i'm a Fat Git)

"It's time to raise the Finger,
That middle digit takes your point and drives it home"
tazet
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »

Doc I would not say you were fat at all. Think you need a new mirror.

Ok we will have a look into it. I think we may have to re think where we put the logo as the website name is normally written accross the back, (shoulder height) and on the front as a patch with the logo on it. With a hood in place you wouldn't be able to read the writing. What do people think about having the logo like what is on the t-shirts just on the front? Would also have to check with Bob to see if he could print them like that.
Clive

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 08:24:24 PM »

Why not have the website name running down the sleeves?

Clive

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
tazet
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »

Not thought of that. Will see what his royal mankiness says when he gets home.
tbone

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »

thats a good idea, main oval design on the back with MMM down the sleeves.

NO I WON`T. aye ok then, i will
Firery Fred

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »

Oooops, have I started something here  Shocked

It's better to have a gun,(welding),and not need one than need a gun and not have one
tazet
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 09:11:34 PM »

The logo would probably have to go on the front as the hood would block it. Wouldn't it?
Clive

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 09:23:41 PM »

Shouldn't do!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
tbone

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »

loads of hoodies have stuff on the back, its all a matter of positioning, trust me, i`m down wid the homies in da hood innit aye.  Grin

NO I WON`T. aye ok then, i will
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: