May 16, 2024, 03:27:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a great Big Wa?@*r  (Read 4096 times)
klogan45

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 07:00:41 PM »

Where you keepin the mr2?, and who's gonna help you trike it?,  Grin Grin Grin
little one? Grin Grin Wink Wink Smiley
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 07:02:26 PM by klogan45 » Logged

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
harley gazz

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 07:02:04 PM »

I'm your dreams lil bro Grin Grin Grin Grin
shouldent that last bit read IN YOUR DREAMS Grin Grin Grin

arc eye tha noo
klogan45

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 07:04:03 PM »

Thanks dynatrike, it does now Roll Eyes Embarrassed Embarrassed Grin This bloody keyboard can't spell half the time Wink
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 07:05:57 PM by klogan45 » Logged

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

harley gazz

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 07:06:48 PM »

if ya little bro,s a pain gaffer tape him up and leave him in a corner Grin just a suggestion  Wink

arc eye tha noo
klogan45

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 07:41:22 PM »

Hi dynatrike, he's not really my bro, he's my nearly son in law. But he needs to remember that when he was at school, I taught him maths, so I know a few of his secrets. MUCH BETTER than gaffer tape, I'll just tell my daughter Grin Grin
The thought has just occured to me that tying him up and waxing his legs might teach him a lesson Shocked Smiley, you'd probably hear him scream where you are Grin Grin Grin

harley gazz

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 07:56:32 PM »

klogan make sure its very very hot wax Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and ill hear im scream then  Grin

arc eye tha noo
klogan45

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 08:21:57 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 01:20:04 PM »

Nice to see the kind of relationship you have with the nearly son in law!

Bit like mine with my son in law - he calls me the old witch and even bought me a broomstick!  He also encourages my grand-daughter to call me Mad Granny!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
klogan45

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 04:16:36 PM »

There's no malice, or disrespect intended from either of us, it's just a bit of a laugh.
We both know when its time to stop Grin Grin

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 01:38:56 AM »

That's what I meant - same with young Mike, he treats me more like a human being thana  mother-in-law!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
klogan45

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 10:25:11 PM »

You know the difference between in-laws and out-laws? Out-laws are wanted.
My in-laws are great people, mum in law is a bit deaf, well a lot deaf really, and an ex prison officer ( in days of old) father in law is a retired business man, but what great people, I really feel sorry for people who don't get on with 'THE IN LAWS', but there it is. My son in law, Steve and the nearly son in law are great too, I could'nt be happier with my daughters choice of partners. Well maybe I could if they were mega rich and gave me loads of money too Grin Grin, as well as being good types Grin Grin

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 01:37:34 AM »

I know what you mean, it's great when you couldn't want anyone better for your girls!  That's how I feel about young Mike (I always say young cos my other half is Mike too)
And it's also why I was happy when my younger daughter broke up with her bloke cos hi DID NOT come under that heading!

klogan45

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 06:59:28 PM »

My girls are the best thing that happened to me, apart from my wife, Aileen, though that goes without saying. If it goes without saying why did I say it Roll Eyes Grin Grin

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: