May 21, 2024, 03:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 B's Only Fools and Bikers, 25th - 27th June 10, Nr Bordon, Hants  (Read 4838 times)
tazet
« on: March 23, 2010, 07:09:23 AM »

voodoo

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 12:03:51 AM »

Got to admit we are very tempted with this one...been wanting to go to it for a few years now but living in Plymouth it was just too much of a ride...Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 12:14:34 AM »

I've done it every year for quite a few years -won best trike there a while back. I only ever do it as a one day show on the Saturday afternoon when the custom show's on, but TrikerPete & Twisted Patience camp there. Nice venue -in the grounds of a hotel with a lawn sloping down to a trout lake. Camping in the woods either side of the lawn. Check the photo galleries in the Rally/Show Photos section of the main site. 

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »

Our tickets are on order Smiley Smiley

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
trikerpete

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 09:58:32 PM »

our tickets arrived ok. anyone else going?

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 10:26:40 PM »

Me - but I haven't booked yet and I think it's pre-book only now so I'd better do it!

Brilliant firework show on the Saturday night, bonfire both nights, meals in the hotel if you want them - and wimps can even stay in the hotel!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Archie

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »

big update on this..

I bumped into grubby at halfrauds a week or 2 back and he's said pretty much the original 3b's founders have left and set up a new club due to not enjoying how the clubs direction has been going for a while - bike club politics etc - so they won't be attending. I think it stems from one of rallies they did last year which had a load of trouble.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 06:36:45 AM by tazet » Logged
tazet
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 06:43:32 AM »

If this is true then this is a shame but if it's just idle gossip please remember this is an open fluffy forum and it's amaizing how rumours can spiral and end up in the non-factual direction then things get messy and not fluffy and we don't want that here do we.  Smiley 
Archie

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 06:45:54 AM »

There were more than a few people saying about it.

On the upside though, it means there's a new bike club in the area and this means more shows! Cheesy
trikerpete

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 09:43:04 AM »

so, whats the name of this new bike club???

Archie

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 02:06:55 PM »

That's the bit I can't remember, but I've got the big guy on it, he's ex shag mag and knows them all, so will let you know when I hear back
Archie

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2010, 06:27:13 PM »

They've called it the inner circle. Should be some good events coming up if any of the old 3bs does are anything to go by
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 11:24:39 AM »

Well I'm still going to Only Fools n Bikers, it's a great venue and I don't see that a change of members in the club needs to make any difference to how good the rally is - as my old dad would have said, Suck it and see!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
trikerpete

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 06:16:58 PM »

They've called it the inner circle. Should be some good events coming up if any of the old 3bs does are anything to go by

cheers archie Smiley

trikerpete

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 01:59:40 PM »

big update on this..

I bumped into grubby at halfrauds a week or 2 back and he's said pretty much the original 3b's founders have left and set up a new club due to not enjoying how the clubs direction has been going for a while - bike club politics etc - so they won't be attending. I think it stems from one of rallies they did last year which had a load of trouble.

Spoke with the 3B's Road Captain yesterday, he tells me Only Fools & Bikers is still being organised and run by 3B's. The 3B's Vice Prez, & Founder Member, is Grizz and that Geoff is Prez. Former member, Wilf has now formed new club.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: