May 12, 2024, 10:24:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Help required  (Read 8749 times)
tazet
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 06:39:02 AM »

The easiest thing as it has been said before is to put up some photos of the trike. Whole shots and shots of the areas you need help with then at least we have an idea of what advice is needed as many are too far to just pop over to help. All trikes are different, (engines, style etc). You don't say what the engine is so it's hard to advise on the clutch. What make of head light is it? and what does the front end of the trike look like?. There are loads of mobile electricians out there just look in your local yellow pages or search the internet. I'm sure times are hard I've been there but selling is not the way to go. You are obviously mechanicly minded like myself and I'm sure once the guys on here have seen some photos then advice will come flooding in. Make a list of what needs doing on it to finnish it and just tackle one bit at a time. You say you've spent a long time on it so it would be a shame not to see it through. If you still feel like you want to sell it after it's finnished and ridden it then so be it but we need more input to be able to help you.
SteveRedd

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 07:25:48 AM »

I am up in Norfolk but I may be down in Essex on thursday...are you about during the day?

Growing up is Optional
shabby

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 07:29:15 AM »

your nose does belong XL and your right don't  beet yourself up ok  Grin Grin

TIDY
madron

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 07:52:47 AM »

My apologies here. I managed to once again show how brash we Americans can be! I spoke without any real knowledge of the situation, logistics or circumstances. That wasn't my place, and sorry for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.

XL
its an open forum mate say what you feel at the time i dont think you was stickin ya nose in but the suggestion of a group ride out might be a good idea to visit a person in distress
Tori

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 07:59:15 AM »

I work from home on thursday, so I'm here, but not able to get on with much. I might be mechanically minded, but I don't know where to start right now. I can't motivate myself to do anything. Sorry. I'll try to put some pics up soon. I appreciate your words of support. x
SteveRedd

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 08:02:44 AM »

check your pm's

Growing up is Optional
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 08:52:09 AM »

1st again hey Steve Grin

More metal than skin
madron

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 02:32:34 PM »

1st again hey Steve Grin
ye top man steve
Tori

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 10:21:07 PM »

Got message thank you. I didnt spot I ahd any at first. Not paying attention sorry. I'll be in touch Steve. Thanks

Tori
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 05:41:39 PM »

All of you love to get your knees in the breeze, and good to see old friends and faces, have a cup and some sweet cakes? You just love a good excuse to have some nice clean fun, and whatever else you can get away with, right? Hey, what great fun to have a group ride, huh? Goes wthout saying you love to tinker about, especially on trikes. And how nice to make a new friend that's into trikes. Is a picture forming yet?

There was nothing at all wrong with the idea XL - or with you suggesting it!

It's just that the geography is against it - not only is Colchester a long way from most of the peeps on here but England is very crowded place and it takes a lot longer to travel any distance than it does in the US (I'm told) because there's an awful lot of towns and villages and traffic in between!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
SteveRedd

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2008, 05:51:06 PM »

and speed cameras  Smiley

Growing up is Optional
XL-erate

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 06:44:03 PM »

I'm again impressed even more, this by your kind and thoughtful replies! Folks here are one special group indeed, and I'm truly honored to know you, no bull at all, fact. Thanks...
tazet
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 08:35:48 PM »

No thank you. We are all just fluffy happy people here.

Like Bobbi said though Colchester is not close to most members here unfortunatly and would mean a whole day out or two in some cases. Not guite the nip over distance.
SteveRedd

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 07:17:49 AM »

just to let you know, I think we have things moving along now... we should be able to sort Tori out one way or another

Growing up is Optional
VALLEYSBOY

sheep shagger

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 07:23:10 AM »

nice one Steve, BC to the rescue Smiley

More metal than skin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: