May 20, 2024, 11:10:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: suzuki dr650 project  (Read 5251 times)
hornet6

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2012, 09:30:52 PM »

Cheers zak...will give him a buzz.

no projects ever finished
terry t

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 08:50:14 PM »

He can do any thing you want hornet, iv pm'd you his number etc he covered two trike seats for me once i was over the moon with them
Hi Zak. can you ask him how much to cover a gl1000 seat i have the base and foam cheers
zakboy

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 09:43:04 PM »

He can do any thing you want hornet, iv pm'd you his number etc he covered two trike seats for me once i was over the moon with them
Hi Zak. can you ask him how much to cover a gl1000 seat i have the base and foam cheers
hi terry i think price depends on a lot of things color piping style of material will pm you his number hes a nice guy to talk to and very help full hes not the cheepest but his work is the best iv seen he covered my trike seats on my gs two single seats he had to replace the foam in mine as well it was going back a while and it cost me £100 but the finish was well worth it if i can find some pics of his work will post

Give me the strength to except the things in life i can not change
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: