May 21, 2024, 10:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotrods & Choppers show, Alton, Hants 23rd Setember 07  (Read 7634 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: September 06, 2007, 07:35:31 AM »

HOTRODS & CHOPPERS AT THE WINDMILL

Hotrods & Choppers ltd are holding a Hotrod & Harley Day at The Windmill Inn, Four Marks, near Alton, Hants, on the 23rd of September 07.
Open to alll, but they advise contacting them to reserve a spot in the show. 
DJ, band & full Sunday carvery available all day.
Contact Roy. 01420-588258.

info@hotrods-choppers.com

hotrods-choppers.com

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 01:11:46 PM »

hhmmm, sounds like a run out on the trike is looming  Wink

lets hope the sun is shining  Grin
 Cool

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:59:24 PM »

Take your camera along please Pete. I think we'll be at the Krazy Horse show in Bury St Edmunds.

Chevy Rick

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »

Who's up for this one Sunday Huh Grin Grin Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »

Can't make it Rick, cos Taz is away with her horse carriage team at an event in the Midlands. I'll be catching up with some trike stuff in the garage instead.
Could you do the honours with the camera for us please.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 08:47:31 AM »

You not going to this today Janie?
Taz is away & I've got no transport of my own at the moment -or any pennies, so I'm off to the garage in a minute for a quiet day's trike building.

Plainy Janie

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 08:55:48 AM »

Actually, we are going to this one, and I'm supposed to be on the computer to download the 200 pictures I took last week at the Rural Life Centre.

Daves just this second called me and said I'm ready when you are!  Erm, Sharn't tell you what I'm wearing right now, lets just say, I've got a lot more to put on before I leave the house. HA HA HA

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 08:56:48 AM »

Rick text me last night and said see you there, hope Pete & Chrissie can make it, the weather is looking good outside at the moment, clear blue sky and no clouds.  Cheesy

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 08:58:06 AM »

Tongue  Kiss
Have a good day then -& empty that camera so you can take plenty more piccies.
Say Hi to everyone from Taz & me please.

Plainy Janie

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 04:03:03 PM »

What a shame Manky you didn't ask for a lift there to Four Marks today, you would have enjoyed it.  Saw loads of people we recognised, and a few hot rodders came over to speak to us as well which was nice.  Tiger was there bless him, on his road king, a customer off my old delivery turned up on his sportster, Billy from NAMCO was chatting to Dave while I was taking pics.  And one guy came over to me when I took my jacket off to reveal my pink MMM shirt, and he had nothing but praise for the site.  Apparently he is a photographer and a member of the Victory Wheelers, he put their 30th anniversary calender together and is selling them off - there's still some left for sale.  He said the attention to detail in some of the close up pictures we take were great, and he thoroughly enjoyed looking through the Rallies/Events pages.  Chris I think he said his name was.

I had to smile when he asked, how did we manage to cover all the events going, I did explain we have a network of people all taking piccies and sending them into Manky.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:17:11 PM by janie_postie » Logged

Plainy Janie

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 04:05:51 PM »

Pete and Chrissie did indeed turn up on the trike, as usual is was great to chat to them.  We put out a search party for them around 12:30ish when the hog roast was being carved where do you think we found them.  Wink  I have the pictures to prove it.  Kiss

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »

Grin
Glad you all had a good time. Sounds like a nice show. Did Connie get lots of attention? Did Rick bring his Chevy?
Thanks for the belated offer of a lift, but I did have lots to do in my garage so didn't waste the day. Taz & I have done a show of some sort almost every weekend this year, sometimes 2 in one weekend. Can't do 'em all & it's stopping me getting my trike done, so I'm relying on our crack team of roving Manky reporters for this one!
We bumped into a guy at the Triumph owners show at a rugby club in Reading a few months ago who said he was a semi pro photographer & was taking pics to hopefully sell to one of the mags. Could've been him.

trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 05:09:38 PM »

Pete and Chrissie did indeed turn up on the trike, as usual is was great to chat to them.  We put out a search party for them around 12:30ish when the hog roast was being carved where do you think we found them.  Wink  I have the pictures to prove it.  Kiss

nooooooo dont show the pictures  Grin Grin Grin Grin

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
Chevy Rick

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 05:11:55 PM »

How the other half live aaaaaaaaa Tongue
Plainy Janie

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 05:22:44 PM »

Tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: