May 06, 2024, 07:48:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Gathering, Rural Life Centre - Sept 16th  (Read 1904 times)
Plainy Janie

« on: September 16, 2007, 06:04:49 PM »

Sorry I thought this one was already listed, seeing as we've had the paperwork to book the car in for months.  And then we forgot to fill in the application form and send it back.  20 minutes after this gathering was opened to the public, we tried to park in the late-comers area and it was full!!!  Because the Windsor show had been cancelled, people had made their way over to Tilford to show their vehicles there.  Dave and I had to park Connie in the public car park.  Pity as we've been going to this event for a couple of years now. 

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:07:46 PM »

It has everything there, pushbikes, motorbikes, cars, vans, lorries, autojumble, tractors, falconry, bbq, painting, knitting, mock displays of garages and shops, even a rescued and rebuilt into the grounds 1940s prefab, which has been refurnished/decorated as it would have been in the late 40s/early 50s.

Plainy Janie

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 06:11:37 PM »

If you check back in a couple of days hopefully Andy would have received my piccies by then.  Apart from being there for 4+ hours, we still didn't get round half of it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 06:13:52 PM by janie_postie » Logged

Plainy Janie

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 06:12:06 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: