May 05, 2024, 08:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POPHAM  (Read 1910 times)
Nannyogg

« on: May 07, 2007, 09:46:25 PM »

Popham Mega meet &bike jumble. Sunday Aug19th from 10am. We(mag ) have been invited to have a stand at this event .If your interested in having a stand then contact details are , dick richardson  email;pophamairfield@btconnect.com Rose. Cheesy
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 09:47:51 PM »

Step up & introduce yourself mate.
We're less than 10 miles down the road from Popham. Maybe we already know you?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Nannyogg

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 09:30:12 AM »

I'm southampton MAG's sorta events organiser/skiff who enjoys putting on exellent bike shows twice a year(April&sept) at the crick's in eastleigh.I have been asked by Dick from popham airshow if we would like to have our MAG stand at their event in aug.Me being a kind caring soul thought that your club maybe interested in having a stall there as well. nannyogg(rose). Grin
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:52:13 AM »

Several of us were at your most excellent Cricketers show a few weeks back -the photos are here:
http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/Photos/shamptonmag22.4.07/
As it says on the homepage, we're not a club, just a bunch of mates who enjoy monkeying around with spanners, so don't have a stand as such, but I'm sure some of us will be in attendance in August.  Wink

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Plainy Janie

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »

Hi Nannyogg, and welcome to Mankys humble abode.

I expect I'll be there on the Enfield.  Grin

The Old Manor Cafe is now on Facebook.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 09:55:58 PM »

I shall be in Yorkshire that weekend.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Nannyogg

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 10:18:34 AM »

Hi all, thank's for warm welcome.Ricky put me onto your site .Was really pleased to see bike pic's on here as i was confined to the bbq and mag stand for most of the show due to restricted movement after an operation and so didnt get to look around the car parks etc. We will be holding another show in sept i just need to sort out a date that does not clash with The nabd rally etc.Anytime that any of you are in the Eastleigh area on a wednesday night feel free to pop in and see us all at the crick's where we hold our mag meetings. rose. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: