May 21, 2024, 08:16:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brightona - Sunday 13th october  (Read 1538 times)
Archie

« on: September 17, 2013, 09:26:08 PM »

10th anniversary this year?

Madeira drive (as always, everything in Brighton happens here)

Brightona has gone from strength to strength over the years with the help of lots of local bikers. It has been great to see so many people helping out of the goodness of their hearts. The aim of this Brightona event is to raise money for the Sussex Heart Charity and 2012 saw an estimated amount of £20,000 raised. On the day thousands of people turned up to enjoy the array of bikes, purchase items at the many stalls and dance to classic rock, country & western, rock & roll plus much more ate the 4 stages

http://www.brightona.net/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 03:42:22 PM by Manky Monkey » Logged
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 03:42:41 PM »

Added to the events calendar Archie.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
JayJay

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 11:05:23 PM »

Rick and I should be there. I enjoy it more than the Rockers' Reunion, which we went to last week.I always think there is a better atmosphere, more fun, plus they are raising loads of dosh for charity.

Hopefully there will be more stalls than were at the RR. I am sure there will be more bands. There is always something for everyone. Hopefully as well as the bikes, there will be even more Hot Rods/ American vehicles this year, as word gets around that they are also welcome.
JJ  Cool 

The secret of eternal youth is arrested development - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
If there is love, smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples - Japanese proverb
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired - Jules Renard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: