May 04, 2024, 05:46:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Orange one.  (Read 16968 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2006, 07:33:39 PM »

Hello you.
Yeah, POSSIBLY by the Spring. Time & money are the only obstacles really. We were saying recently we could enter a Club display at the Shepton Mallet show of part built trikes! Got 5 or 6 we could take there. I could produce a Monkey head logo sculpture as a centre piece, sell a few shirts & mugs etc. Maybe.
No, Ace Cafe & Ally Pally show tomorrow, just Rainbow & me. I've chickened out & rented a car for the weekend. Can't really afford it but got a lot of miles to do up & down the motorway & don't fancy doing it on the bike. Fair weather rider? Yup.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
wizzkitt

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2006, 07:49:52 PM »

I've chickened out & rented a car for the weekend.

Blimey, come into money?? That's going to be a pricey little day out.

flap

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2006, 08:17:41 PM »

It will be ready by the Spring, if Spring starts in July this year. Smiley
Do'h, Manky scratched his hire car  Grin Grin

Did you know I won a Trophy and lost my Cartman hat.
Then I won another Trophy. I miss my hat.
wizzkitt

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2006, 08:40:47 PM »

Scratched? Is that a euphemism for nasty big gouge? Oh dear, that day out has just become even pricier... Lips Sealed

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2006, 11:30:27 PM »

Yeah, thanks for that Flap! Angry
I rent cars every couple of months from "Thrifty Rental". 200 yards from my flat. Costs me 50 quid for a weekend. No, I can't really afford it but just thought To hell with it. Sometimes you need a break don't you. Been stuck in Ska Man's garage building things for months now & just fancied a trip out somewhere. Several other trips to do while I've got 4 wheels so not just for the show.
The scrape? Never done it before but misjudged the width of the car as I pulled into a supermarket carpark & scraped the edge of a wheel arch. Fortunately the previous corporate hirer had put a ruddy great graunch in the rear panel & scraped the front wheel trim so think I can get away with it!

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: