May 11, 2024, 10:58:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 9502 times)
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2006, 01:27:40 PM »

I met Fergie at her first public appearance with Prince Andrew after they announced their engagement - I was part of a 50-strong Ladies Barbershop chorus and we were singing in a show at Weymouth Pavilion.

Fergie obviously enjoyed the show and said so afterwards - Andrew was obviously bored to death and didn't bother to hide it.

The press started on her straight away, saying that she was fat and her dress was awful.  She never stood a chance.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2006, 01:38:42 PM »

Honest opinion? I think the new slimline Fergie is an attractive woman. I always hated Diana. Thought she was very false & manipulative right from the start. Glad to see my character assessment has been proved at least partly right. Looks ain't everything -look at Flap. Tongue

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
wizzkitt

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »

Looks ain't everything -look at Flap. Tongue

But you still love him.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2006, 02:26:58 PM »

Of course. Kiss

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2006, 05:08:03 PM »

Well I won't enter into an argument about her but I think Diana was what that family made her too.

Maybe I'm biased, I've had some experience of what families can do to people.

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: