May 11, 2024, 10:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: yo  (Read 9512 times)
janeschucks
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 08:02:43 PM »

a 1s had my bmx powder coated thats as far as a got did not no how it all went back 2gether 
tazet
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 08:03:50 PM »

you and me both. There is so much to file down and he's doing it all by hand and not using anything mechanical to help. too many little bits to do.

I will give him a hand tomorrow if he will let me near it  Grin
janeschucks
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 08:12:18 PM »

he will let u touch it  if u ask nice  make him a brew a take                      him some cake then you make ur chance grater
harley gazz

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2007, 08:13:09 PM »

you and me both. There is so much to file down and he's doing it all by hand and not using anything mechanical to help. too many little bits to do.

I will give him a hand tomorrow if he will let me near it  Grin
caution stand well back dont touch my baby Grin,many hands make light work or so they say Cheesy

arc eye tha noo
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2007, 09:08:44 PM »

HI folks. Just got home from the garage so in need of hot food & a good wash. Back soon.
Welcome to the site by the way guys. Hope you like it. As usual, I'll say we're always looking for cars or bikes to feature & people to pen articles on...just about anything remotely mechanical really, plus show reports & stuff. So if you're off somewhere interesting at the weekend, remember us & take your camera along please.
MY mobile's been ringing almost non-stop all evening so I've achieved bugger all in the garage again. Tomorrow I'm switching it off so I can concentrate! Still hoping to get my trike frame off to the powder coaters by the end of the week.
Maybe.  Sad

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
ska-man2

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »

so I've achieved bugger all in the garage again.

Sorry I was not in the garage tonight Boss, I will make up the time tomorrow Wink Grin.

Wellcome you newbies.
tazet
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2007, 07:45:29 AM »

he will let u touch it  if u ask nice  make him a brew a take him some cake then you make ur chance grater

one, He doesn't drink tea, and Two he's on a diet (so he says). Diet coke and salad from now on  Grin

Manky I Will help later too if you want. Give Nige the evening off  Grin

PS janeschucks your posts are hard to read sometimes. Can't always figure out what you are trying to say Smiley
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 08:04:00 AM by tazet » Logged
vitaminc74

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2007, 04:42:30 PM »

welcome guys !!
trikerpete

like a head with a sore bear :)

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2007, 02:29:58 PM »

Hello and welcome, not many bite round here and most are fluffy  Grin

hi janeschucks. i dont think any of us bite, we may enjoy alittle nibble now and again though. but thats another story Grin

what do you mean, I cant do that !! Smiley
critch

i love the smell of nitrous in the morning

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2007, 09:54:55 AM »

wot cars do u all like a like

burning ones normally Grin although these buggers have got me into matt black rat rods.......

ello by the way
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 09:57:27 AM by critch » Logged
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2007, 10:13:09 AM »

Mornin' Mr Critchley.
Nice to see you back mate. You still want one of these 'ere embroidered patches?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: