May 10, 2024, 10:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worshop broken into  (Read 1760 times)
voodoo

« on: December 07, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »

Hi all....If anyone gets offered any Spraying equipment could they please let me know as I had my workshop broken into last night..Items are
2 Sata Digital Spray guns engraved with 1 & 2 on them ( 1 is only the body as all of the internals from it are still on my bench as i had stripped it to clean ).
1 Sata Primer Spray gun
1 Sata Lacquer Gun
1 Sata minijet spray gun
1 Iwata Studio Pro Airbrush compressor
1 Harder & Stienbeck Infinity Airbrush
1 Iwata cm custom Airbrush
1 Iwata airbrush
1 Electric DA Sander
2 2" DA air sanders
1 3" DA Bluepoint air sander

Then just to top it off they took my bloody workshop IPod.....Confused the hell out of me as they had to walk past a workshop full of tools to go through 2 locked doors to get to my Spray equipment?Huh
Any help or info locating either the equipment or the person/persons responsible will be very appreciated...Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »

Jeez, that's rough Dave. Sorry to hear that.
Suprised to hear they bypassed the workshop tools to go for the paint equipment -unless it's stolen to order, it must be a lot harder to offload than general tools.
Should point out this in the Wiltshire area yeah?

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
voodoo

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 04:30:25 PM »

Hiya yes mate...Ive been in touch with a few clubs & workshops already to keep an eye out, but both me & the Police think its someone in the paint trade as thats all they targeted...fingers crossed it turns up somewhere as not going to claim on insurance as it already costs me a fortune to insure the workshop & I dont want the premiums going up even more....Voodoo....

Custom Paint Spraying...
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:00:00 PM »

Sorry to hear about the break-in BUT.........    What's the point of paying forthe insurance if you're not going to claim?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
bitzman5

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 11:27:28 PM »

AS B/G

May your gardian angel fly faster than you can ride
ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 07:57:55 AM »

Thats terrible news Voodoo!  Angry

Ironic that the homeless persons drink of choice is Tennants eh?

http://www.choppit.co.uk
voodoo

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 09:29:18 AM »

Got to admit now Ive had a sleep and a think about it I probably will inform my insurance as cant see the point of draining my bank account to buy enough to get me up and running again when Ive been paying insurance for all those years, I may as well make use of it...
Wierd thing is this morning I got up and I am no longer angry about it I just feel numb and dont have any interest in going out into the workshop to clear up the mess....Going to take a few days off before doing anything out there...
First thing I will be doing out there is fitting new locks ect & getting myself a full CCTV system fitted ( Police told me what one's are exceptable to the Police for evidence)...
Only good thing is I had just finished clear coating a Norton tank and side panels for someone and they are hanging up in my spray area and were not touched, so when I get myself back in the workshop I can flat and polish those to give me something to be getting on with...Plus got 2 Custom tanks I had previously got ready to flat and polish for artwork that I can get finished, so when I get another airbrush set up it gives me something to work on....Voodoo......

Custom Paint Spraying...
trev

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 12:31:06 PM »

thats the spirit,don,t let the ba****ds grind you down.

yes but can blue men sing the whites?
andyrennison

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »

Bas****s!   I was robbed last year, its very upsetting.  It'll take a while of going back in before you feel ok again. Take care

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases by being shared
Al

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 01:17:07 PM »

hope stuff turns up dave or at the worst you at least find out who done it dirty sods
claim your insurance that is what it is there for

bitzman5

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »

POSATIVE ATTITUED THERE MATEY

May your gardian angel fly faster than you can ride
voodoo

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 03:06:35 PM »

Spent the day cleaning up and revamping my worshop security, would probably need an angle grinder or cutting gear to get into the workshop now lol...geting a 4 camera CCTV set up next week as well...now if I could just find a Zombie Doberman with aids to leave in the workshop overnight I would feel totally safe lol... Even though I got my Staffie I am seriously considering getting a Doby pup as my cats are better guards than her......Voodoo...

PS.... could very well be selling that nice Green Trike I am a few days off of finishing as getting set back up again properly is more important than me have another toy.......

Custom Paint Spraying...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: