May 14, 2024, 09:18:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Nissan Micra disabled adapted automatic 3 seater trike  (Read 23331 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »

Nice legs Aries Snake!  Grin

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
Dicky

No refund's

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »

I did'nt want to go there Grin Grin Roll Eyes Shocked

So I said to God, "If this is it (life), you can keep it."
And God said, "Just be glad you got the heart by-passes in time.
I don,t normally give refunds".
Basket case

3 wheels on my wagon...

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 08:45:58 PM »

I've got some lovely boobs too.... Grin (can u spot the join? )

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa114/changeling3/hybrid.jpg
Nissan Micra disabled adapted automatic 3 seater trike

The name FRANKENSTIEN comes to mind..... Shocked

Dicky

No refund's

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 09:49:20 PM »

New there'd be something nice to go with them pins......the hat's beutiful. Grin Grin Grin Kiss

So I said to God, "If this is it (life), you can keep it."
And God said, "Just be glad you got the heart by-passes in time.
I don,t normally give refunds".
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »

That's gonna give me nightmares that is!  Shocked

ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 01:38:57 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ironic that the homeless persons drink of choice is Tennants eh?

http://www.choppit.co.uk
peanut

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »

Especially with what looks to be hiding in the shorts... ok, it's just the angle of the photo but one of the girls in my office was looking over my shoulder and noticed it, which is a lot better than if it had been one of the blokes.. ok I'll stop now.
brock

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 01:36:22 AM »

nice legs but very, very nice rubber. Is it going to be looking for a new home anytime soon ? 33-15 ? Even if it's not, please put some air in them, about 15lbs would do and try to store them layed flat. All of that assumes that they are not road legal South of the River, as I remember it different rules seem to apply there  Roll Eyes

sort of slightly off post, talking of Beetles, anyone know of a dirt cheap VW torsion beam front end, South or South West of the Country ?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 01:40:18 AM by brock » Logged
madron

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »

paper bag seems in order lol but luv those wheels
Basket case

3 wheels on my wagon...

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 12:01:29 AM »

Happy new circuit of the local Star...everyone   Smiley  (I shall ignore all the insults of my svelt-like bod  Grin )

A few more steps in the right direction. Monsieur ByzMax came by yesterday. A new cambelt for safe measure and some order restored to some ancillaries. Sods law dictated that all 3 rads I have (old 1 ltr trike rad, 1.2 ltr car rad and brand spankers one still in a box cheap from ebay) where all different  Roll Eyes 3 permutations of inlet/outlet position..!!! A bit of jiggery pokery and the new one, with gearbox fluid cooler incorporated is in place. One stainless floor panel has been taken 'off site' for some adjustment to give the new rad the space it needed. The old unused rear mastercylinder l had left in place turned out to be in the wrong place as well and needed some ungentle 'persuasion' to get it to 'step aside'.. Cheesy 
It was absolutely freezing out there in my carport and lm thinking that ByzMax has his own internal combustion chamber keeping him going on a fuel combination of piping hot coffee and bacon sarnies...my hat goes off to him again  Wink  Some photos to follow soon...

And talking of hats...has no-one noticed the Taz tied onto my straw hat in the picture above..? Taz went with me like that on a trip to Poland in my old Manta, a few years back... Grin

ByzMax

Choppit

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 12:49:22 AM »

Popped into see Baz on Tuesday as I was in the area and had a couple of hours to spare.

Sorted out a couple of small jobs on the Trike and had a look at the gearbox selector linkage as I could not remove the spherical bearings from the shafts.  I took away the selector shaft having forced it off the old gearbox.

On closer inspection I noted that the start inhibtor switch was missing (Not clever) but the new gerabox has one fitted so will be fine.

When I took a closer look at the rod ends used they turned out to be imperial ones and that explains why they had to be hammered off the 8mm rod that forms the gear selector arm.

Made a new rod with the correct ends on and cut down the stainless panel that was getting in the way of the radiator.

Also found out the Poly bushes that are for the V8 are the wrong size so will get some new ones. Will go back again soon  to get it fired up!

A big thanks to Baz who gave me an Xbox and a load of games to give to the kids. Tis great and they love it.

Cheers Mate   Wink
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:10:49 AM by Manky Monkey » Logged

Ironic that the homeless persons drink of choice is Tennants eh?

http://www.choppit.co.uk
Basket case

3 wheels on my wagon...

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »

Cheers dude.....got the photos and am adding them now. Glad the Boys are getting some use out of the Xbox. Looking forwards to seeing you when you get some time... (no rush   Wink  )
Heres a pic of it looking more together...
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa114/changeling3/DSC00017.jpg

Shiney shiney new rad and fan ready to keep it nice and cool in mid-summer traffic (fingers crossed)
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa114/changeling3/DSC00022.jpg

Heres me new gear linkage rod that Byzmax created (strangely the same colour as his shelving Smiley )
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa114/changeling3/DSC00025.jpg

And heres Pirate testing my new bars for me (they passed Smiley )
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa114/changeling3/Pirateapehangers.jpg

Hopefully the new bars, beside being more comfy and better for control, will look better with a 'normal' round headlamp fitted....
Bazza   Grin

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 09:12:41 AM »

Good to see progress being made matey. You'll be on the road in no time!  Smiley

Basket case

3 wheels on my wagon...

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

Been a bit sidetracked but Byzmax is still on the case.....more photos and an update in the next couple of days.
(it runs and has had some strengthening and cosmetic changes)
Bazza  Wink

tazet
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 12:27:29 AM »

Great. Looking forward to the pickies  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: