May 02, 2024, 11:32:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATED!!! : Imported Hot Rod, Drag Racing and Bike DVD's available online  (Read 8961 times)
Keith

« on: January 28, 2011, 11:33:59 AM »

Hi, My name is Keith Harman and I know a few on here already, I do a bit of freelance work for the magazines so might see my name in print from time to time, I've been covering events and stuff for a few years now. Manky was kind enough to give me a couple of mentions recently regarding another of my enterprises, my website and online store, so I thought I'd better do the right thing and register and support the site. By the way, its not all true what he says about me, really its not.  Wink

I started my website last year as somewhere to put stuff that didn't make it into print, there's a blog on there thats been running a while, and a few galleries but the big surprise has been the online store which has grown very quickly. I mainly import Hot Rod DVD's from the US and now have nearly 20 titles available. All have trailers so you can get an idea of what they're about before ordering. No-one else seemed to have this in the UK so it seemed like a good idea to make it a feature on the site.

As already mentioned we are a dealer for 'Deuce of Spades' DVD's and merchandise, as well as 'Drag Racing Dreams' that Manky posted up recently. Both are selling really well.
I am also a distributor for the Vintage Torque series of DVD's, owner John Wells produces these excellent US event DVD's that cover Traditional rod and Custom events, take a look at the clips on the site.

Also now stocking the Choppertown bike series, Choppertown, Brittown, Harbortown Bobber, and the latest  the One World Studios Tour Europe.

***New****  We have some vintage Hot Rod and Bike DVD's arriving very soon. Titles like 'Dragstrip Girl', Hot Rod Gang' etc plus some corny old biker movies from the Sixties like 'Glory Stompers', Angels from Hell' etc Trailers are up on the website now.

All the DVD's can be ordered via Paypal, check them out at www.keithharman.com or email me thtough the site if you want to send cheque or postal order.

****New**** We are also now the UK distributor for 'Cock Grease' hair pomade and merchandise, four grades available including new water-based XXXX brand.

Thanks

Keith

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:26:14 AM by Keith » Logged
voodoo

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »

Any chance you have a film called HOT ROD ? its about a  41 Willys Coupe (film from many years back memories going a bit so might not be a 41 lol) and not this modern rubbish about some idiot called Hot rod...If you got it let me know how much please.....Voodoo...

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 10:25:26 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MmfIMarWUU&feature=related

Damn! I've got a copy, but can't find it at the moment. Looked everywhere.

£5.75 on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HOT-ROD-aka-Rebel-Road-DVD-/170592661298?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item27b81d6f32

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
voodoo

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »

Thx for that andy i will message them....I got one off Ebay a while back and could not play it as it was the wrong region for the Uk even though the seller listed it as region 2.....Voodoo...
Great link on youtube you posted...spent the last 30 mins watching clips lol...thx again
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 11:21:28 PM by voodoo » Logged

Custom Paint Spraying...
English by Birth..Biker by choice....
Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional....
Keith

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »

Hi, I deliberately avoid the well-know movies as you can generally find them on the 'net from Ebay or Amazon.

However one of suppliers in the US has acess to just about every car and bike film you've ever heard of (and some you haven't) including all those old black and white 'B' movies, biker cult movies and surf/beach party movies etc

So if anyone wants anything specific, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Keith

Forgot to mention, for the bikers on here, I now stock Choppertown The Sinners, and The Harbortown Bobber. Check out the trailers on the site.
wizzkitt

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »

Any chance you have a film called HOT ROD ? its about a  41 Willys Coupe (film from many years back memories going a bit so might not be a 41 lol) and not this modern rubbish about some idiot called Hot rod...If you got it let me know how much please.....Voodoo...

'Hot Rod' from 1979. A young man of my acquaintance made me watch it a few months ago!  Grin And yep, it was a '41. The major gaffe in the film is when they steal a Hemi out of the Police Chief's patrol car.

Keith

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »

Just updated the first post to include some new products. We've also discontinued offering magazines online.

Thanks

Keith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: