May 21, 2024, 05:35:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: ,,EMILY,,  (Read 166413 times)
spanners

« Reply #615 on: July 03, 2013, 11:10:08 PM »

bike night was missed (waitin for a tw6t to show up about some wonderland stuff = he didnt show) so i passed the time with ,EMILY,axle is almost ready , just brackets to finish making and weld on ,diff is built and ready ,but bl##dy prop flange has turned out to be the wrong one and prop may need shortening ,
still not happy with the hub flanges i,v got but were gettin there , Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
dobber

« Reply #616 on: July 03, 2013, 11:56:31 PM »

glad motors getting there mike..... barton was unbelievably busy.  were there any more monkeys there.HuhHuhHuh

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?
spanners

« Reply #617 on: July 04, 2013, 12:21:31 PM »

glad motors getting there mike..... barton was unbelievably busy.  were there any more monkeys there.HuhHuhHuh
don,t know about other monkeys but rob62 should have been as he live round the corner from the wheatsheafe ,
lad that has motors at the bacl of my place  played taxi for a few local lads  he siad it was so busy at 6,ish that he dropped em at the small island  just after the bridge island and they walked in and got the bus back
nee,norrs,, and ambulance,s and the like were flying over the top road behind our place untill the early hours , Shocked dunno if it ,kicked off,, or what , but the outlaws,warlocks,, and ,satans slaves, were in attendance last night  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
rob62

« Reply #618 on: July 04, 2013, 12:57:04 PM »

I was there ,got a few pics to post when i remember how to downsize them. havent heard of anything kicking off, slaves and warlocks etc. all left fairly early with no hint of any trouble
spanners

« Reply #619 on: July 05, 2013, 05:22:37 PM »

as soon as i,v finished fitting this axle to ,EMILY, she will be sold on,,

oldmetalhead82

« Reply #620 on: July 06, 2013, 10:11:19 PM »

Looks like im relying on next weeks lottery numbers to come up then, just slow down with that rear axle a bit Mike !

A MANS GOT TO DO WHAT A MANS GOT TO DO,               AND I DID IT OVER THERE   ------>>>>>>>>
spanners

« Reply #621 on: July 07, 2013, 10:15:38 PM »

she should be up and runnin by tommorow T,time , if i get the brake cyls in the morning
the either ,EMILY, of the f#ckin duttons have to be gone in the next week ,

Olds

« Reply #622 on: July 07, 2013, 10:25:45 PM »

I know what I'd keep and it wouldn't be the Duttons. Nothing against them, but they can't compete with Emily.

Getting older but no wiser! Just using bigger hammers.
The answer to most problems, fire and lots of it.
spanners

« Reply #623 on: July 07, 2013, 10:47:01 PM »

I know what I'd keep and it wouldn't be the Duttons. Nothing against them, but they can't compete with Emily.
duttons just dont seem to sell everybody and his dog say they want them but nobody pays n, collects , Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
somethings are going to have to go ,just cant seem to get sorted out and set up here  11months since we moved in and i still havn,t got me new workshop ,,i,m not spendin another winter suffering ,

scannerzer

« Reply #624 on: July 08, 2013, 06:25:53 AM »

couldn't agree more Emily is unique,a dutton will always be a dutton
triker_Chewie

west aussie dreamer

« Reply #625 on: July 08, 2013, 12:06:07 PM »

every time you threaten to sell emily, a child dies in africa
dont do it Spanners

I hate when people compare Lemmy with God, i know he is great but he is not gonna be Lemmy, ever

If your Dad hasnt got a beard, you've got two Mums

Quote from: Manky Monkey
there's no point it lookin' pretty if we can't drive it. 
poprodder

« Reply #626 on: July 09, 2013, 08:15:57 PM »

can a dutton be rebodied?

spanners

« Reply #627 on: July 09, 2013, 08:37:05 PM »

yep some models can ,,but the dutton owners club secertery kicks up a stink every time he see,s or hears about one , he even has a pet chimp that lives in the big house at swansea , Shocked

kapri

« Reply #628 on: July 09, 2013, 09:23:39 PM »

Yup, same as any chassied car can but within the rules ie no chassis mods .You could easily stick something like a small Austin body on. Doesn't matter what mateys chimp says if it is done within the system they can't refuse. However utilising only the piece of paper carries a rather large  fine or porridge diet at teh extremes.
spanners

« Reply #629 on: July 09, 2013, 09:32:50 PM »

Yup, same as any chassied car can but within the rules ie no chassis mods .You could easily stick something like a small Austin body on. Doesn't matter what mateys chimp says if it is done within the system they can't refuse. However utilising only the piece of paper carries a rather large  fine or porridge diet at teh extremes.
maybe i ought to sell the duttons as rolling chassis  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: