May 14, 2024, 08:08:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: what ya, bin up to today  (Read 15350 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2011, 08:35:46 PM »

Ornamental banana fruit.

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »

Why would you throw that away?

Prolly a house plant that got too big?

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »

You mean they couldn't afford to feed it any more so left it to fend for itself in a layby somewhere.

klogan45

« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2011, 10:51:27 PM »

Thats a nice plant Andy.
I fed the tree when I had planted it, a nice plate of sunday roast leftovers, I had a look just now and it's gone so it must have enjoyed it.
I think it's really cruel to abandon trees to fend for themselves especially as this one was clearly domesticated. The trees where it was left are mainly pines and I believe that they are very territorial. The poor thing could have been savaged by a bunch of blue spruce of Douglas firs. Anyway all's well that ends well.

Confucius say woman who flies upside down has crack up!

He who holds The Angle Grinder of Destiny holds the fate of bikekind in his hands.

Where did that 13mm spanner go then?
nabsim

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2011, 01:37:15 PM »

You sure that French accent was a'la Monty Python?Huh Sounds more Kenny Everett to me

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2011, 06:30:16 PM »

Took the trike out today, just down to Poole Quay but it was good to be out and about - specially as I had my 10 year old grand-daughter Grace on the back!  She's been itching to get out with me and was given a jacket and helmet by a kind neighbour who gave up on her scooter.  Yesterday she was out on her dad's Buell and today she learned about chatting to random bikers on the Quay, and waving to all the people who love to see a trike out and about!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2011, 06:31:16 PM »

The coolbox was there just as a quick backrest as it was her first time on the trike.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2011, 08:38:57 PM »

Get 'em while they're young! Well done Bobbi.

dobber

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2011, 08:50:52 PM »

bought my 10 yr old daughter a new helmet and jacket few week ago. hates the noise of bikes but took to the cruiser well. wont go near the bandit tho. nice to take em out bikergran.
Took the trike out today, just down to Poole Quay but it was good to be out and about - specially as I had my 10 year old grand-daughter Grace on the back!  She's been itching to get out with me and was given a jacket and helmet by a kind neighbour who gave up on her scooter.  Yesterday she was out on her dad's Buell and today she learned about chatting to random bikers on the Quay, and waving to all the people who love to see a trike out and about!

no rush fella, take all the time you need,
        can i have it in 20 Min's?
spanners

« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2011, 12:11:11 AM »

gertie,, still looks well B,G,,, Smiley

LIVE FAST  and  DIE YOUNG,,  past 50 AND STILL HERE  NOW. WAITING. FOR. THE. GRIM. REAPER
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2011, 12:51:20 AM »

Only if you don't look too close Mike!  Though I was chatting to a bloke with a big Yamaha muscle bike who said the same and when I said she needed a bit of tlc he said that didn't matter as she was a good looking machine that said a lot about me and the fact that it was obviously used for more than just posing down the Quay!

Cabman77

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2011, 10:23:11 AM »

Only if you don't look too close Mike!  Though I was chatting to a bloke with a big Yamaha muscle bike who said the same and when I said she needed a bit of tlc he said that didn't matter as she was a good looking machine that said a lot about me and the fact that it was obviously used for more than just posing down the Quay!

sounds like you pulled there Bobbi  Grin Grin Grin Grin

..........and Joshua entered Jericho on his Triumph..............
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: