May 15, 2024, 07:02:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trike musings  (Read 6622 times)
yukonphil

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2015, 08:15:10 AM »

dont fool yourselves it doesn't matter what you hobbie is it always costs a packet,my other main hobby is ham radio and nothing's cheap in it either,all hobbies are as expensive as you want them to be but everyone on here are very creative and build stunning machines on a budget so there is hope.

good luck with you build anyway and enjoy it

Thanks for that, cheered me up no end! Cheesy
Not too sure which way to go with the frame, definitely minimalist but I'm not keen on raked forks so that might mean a goose-necked frame to fit a rad in behind the forks.  I wonder if anyone on here had an old copy of BSH with a purple trike in it, 1990-ish, with a lorry air cylinder for a fuel tank mounted at the back instead of on the top tube?  I had the mag years ago and the trike always appealed but my copy is long gone, or the Tango trike from issue no.133 (May 1995) that they could scan please?
Olds

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2015, 09:55:17 AM »

Thanks for that, cheered me up no end! Cheesy
Not too sure which way to go with the frame, definitely minimalist but I'm not keen on raked forks so that might mean a goose-necked frame to fit the rad in behind the forks.
You could fit the rad behind the down tubes if you want to keep the frame simple.
Good luck with the build and I hope we get to see some in build pics in trike tech.

Getting older but no wiser! Just using bigger hammers.
The answer to most problems, fire and lots of it.
ROD

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 03:50:08 PM »

Mine took 3 years from tube delivery to msva pass ,working most weekends and evenings.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: