May 18, 2024, 09:22:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Manky Monkey Motors Merchandise now available Cool Items at cool prices http://www.mankymonkeymotors.co.uk/merchandise.html

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fat Armadillo!  (Read 2989 times)
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« on: April 01, 2006, 07:41:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weekend!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the last freedom moped out of Nowhere City.
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 07:25:14 PM »

How did that happen?  I posted that and it says the Mank Monkey did it!

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 09:26:07 PM »

Tis magic! You posted it in Announcements. Thought it would be better in Events so I moved it. Just doing me housework & tidying the place up. You wouldn't believe how much dust there is here inside your monitor Bobbi.  Smiley

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 11:57:22 PM »

You posted it in Announcements. Thought it would be better in Events

Ah well me eyesight ain't what it was..........

Cheesy

You don't stop havin fun because you get old - you get old if you stop havin fun!
BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 11:28:11 AM »

Ah well, that's another I didn't get to!  Still got probs with the trike - think I ran out of fuel a couple of miles from home (thought I had enough to get to the garage) so Mike came out with a can, but it still wasn't running right, so I did a few more miles then went home.

If I hadn't been so indecisive about whether to go on or go home, I could have gone down in the car and taken some phots of them arriving back, and had a natter with old friends....  never mind, I went home a different way and gave the trike a good test.  Think I'm going to hand it to a professional to sort - there's no way I can deal with getting the carbs off and I'm pee'd of with it now anyway.

Manky Monkey
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 10:48:59 AM »

Hang in there Bobbi! Don't let it get you down Hon. It was running fine last Summer as I recall. What have you changed since then? Rainbow says to drop her an email if you fancy some company for a ride out.

BikerGran

Gran Turismo

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 11:33:50 PM »

Haven't changed anything but I ran out of fuel and I reckon I got some muck in the carbs, also of course the old fuel may have gummed up the jets.
Plus I got fuel tap problems.

Gonna phone a bloke I know tomorrow, he rebuilt the gearbox for me a few years ago, he's a professional but has a workshop at the back of his garden and charges that much less than the big bike repair places, also he won't tell me I need new this that and the other. 

I just want it to be reliable again, and I don't have the time or the energy to sort it, or the strength in my habd to mess about trying to get carbs off.  So I'm gonna pay - as long as he can fit it in fairly soon that is!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: